10

Sorry for the delay guys. 1100+ words.

Avoid mistakes if any...and please guys do vote atleast.

"Aap kya keh rahi hai maa? Unhone pehle kyun nahi bataya?" Manish asked to her to which dadi shrugged her shoulders.

" Mujhe nahi pata. Par chupaya hi kyun?" Dadi said looking at the floor.

"Kittu ko pata hai kya?" Dadi suddenly asked Manish.

" Nahi pata....usse puchna hoga." Manish said... Swarna who was sitting there was also worried.

After few minutes when Kartik came inside singing a song...

" Kittu ruk." Dadi said making him stop. He frowned looking at the elders in the hall.

" Kya baat hai aaj sab yahan hall mein? Koi meeting chal rahi hai kya?" Kartik asked playfully sitting beside his dadi.

"Kartik...tujhse kuch important baat karni hai." Sensing his father's tone Kartik became serious and bobbed his head telling him to continue.

" Did Naira tell you about her dance academy?"

" Haan she did. And you know dad uska toh ek show bhi aa raha hai...she will be busy with it." Kartik said to which all others looked at each other.

Seeing their expression Kartik asked worriedly.

" Kuch hua hai kya? Aap sab aise ek dusre ko kyun dekh rahe ho?"

" Woah... Naira ke dadi ka call aaya tha... Naira ne ya unke mata pita ne iske baare mein kuch nahi bola...." Dadi said making him frown...

"Ismein problem kya hai dadi?" Kartik asked seeing her little disappointed.

" Problem kuch nahi hai Kartik. It's just that Naira ke academy ke baare mein kisi ne kuch nahi bola...hume pata chala voh bhi uski dadi ke through..." Manish said seeing him talking like this Kartik frowned.

" Toh? She haven't told anyone except for me...she herself told me that she will come today and will tell you people."  Kartik said taking Naira's side.

" Hmm..." Dadi hummed and Manish looked at his mother who was telling him to be quiet.

Kartik left from there not understanding his family's reaction. Here downstairs dadi looked at Swarna...she didn't knew what to say.

" Kartik toh abhi se apni hone wali biwi ki tarafdari kar raha hai." Chachi said making others frown.

" Aisa kuch nahi hai...bhabhi aaj sach mein aane wali hai." Shubham said showing them the message where Naira had informed him.

"Hmm...shayad hum hi kuch jyada react kar rahe hai." Manish said getting up from his place he left from there.

The other side Naira packing her stuff so that she can leave to Kartik's house to tell them and also to give the invitation.

She moved locking the door at that time her phone rang seeing the caller ID she frowned but ignored the call as she really didn't want to talk to that person.

She took a cab and told the driver and they left from there...again her phonr rang with the same number

" Why is this guy even calling me? What does he want now?" She sighed abd put it on silent mode and concentrated outside view.

After the ride of 20 minutes she reached Kartik's place...paying the rent of the cab she moved out.

Shw smiled looking at the Goenka's name plate....she moved but was stopped by the guards.

" Sorry ma'am but we need to know who you are. We can't let you go inside." The guard said making her stop in her tracks.

Nobody knew who is Naira at Goenka house except for the family members as they never saw her.

" Actually I am here to meet the family members...let me go." Sh said politely but the guards didn't agree.

She sighed and was going to turn to go but stopped listening the sound of Manish.

"Kaha ja rahi jo Naira?" She looked up and seeing him she smiled.

" Uncle main toh ghar jaa rahi thi...yeh log andar nahi jaane de rahe the." Listening her Manish glared at his guards and said

" She is our soon to be daughter-in-law never stop her from getting into the house." He said sternly making them scared...they bobbed their head and allowed them to go inside.

"Chalo everyone is waiting for you." Listening him she smiled neevousely and bobbed her head.

They entered inside and seeing Naira over there they all smiled forgetting everything .

"Finally bhabhi is here...you aapka kabse intezar kar rahe hai sab...anyways baitho aap." Shubham said making her smile...she first went and took blessings from elders.

" Baitho Naira...kuch logi?" Swarna asked with a smile to which she denied.

"Main jis kaam se yahan aayi hun I'll do that..." She said making them look at each other as they already knew about her dance academy.

" Main actually aap sabse chupana nahi chahati thi... I wanted to tell you by myself...toh main yahan aa gayi. Meri ek khud ki academy hai...there is a reason why I have a academy aur voh main nahi bata sakti... I am sorry." She said looking down...

Others felt her being sad...they thought may be something really important it is that's why she didn't tell anyone of them.

"It's okay beta... it's just that hume academy ke baare mein tumhari dadi se pata chala... isliye hum thode nirash ho gaye" listening Manish she frowned thinking why did she tell them?

" Anyway...for the first time you have come to Goenka house...chalo after lunch only you will go." Swarna said getting...making others chuckle.

" Haan bhai...chalo bhabhi hum kich banate hai.. Naira bolo tumhe kya khana hai?" Chachi asked

"Kuch nahi chachi...main abhi nikalne wali hun.." she said making them sad.

" Arey aise kaise nahi..tum itni jaldi nahi jaoge... Swarna jao kuch acha sa banao Naira ke liye aur Naira tum mana nahi karogi." Dadi sternly making her scared but she bobbed her head.

They all smiled looking at her expression... Swarna and Chachi went into the kitchen and started making something nice with the help of butlers.

Soon Kartik came down in his casuals and laptop as he is going to work from home.

" Lo bhai bhi aa gaye." Shubham said who was munching some chips sitting beside Naira hearing him she looked up...

Kartik saw her and smiled seeing her there. They mumbled 'hi' and he sat infront of Naira and opened his laptop.

" Kya bhai ghar pe ho toh atleast laptop ko chod aao...suit ko bhi chod hi diya hai." He said making him irritate and throw the cushion.

" Shut up...chips kha baith ke...mujhe mera kaam karne de." Kartik said working on the presentation.

Naira chuckled at them and they both continued talking... Kartik was time to time glancing her and she knew about this.

How was it?

What did you like?

Few words for the chapter.

What do you want me to put next?