18

Good morning guys. Hello to everyone.

I know all of you were waiting for updates but seriously speaking then I couldn't even write a word since so long. Past 2-3 weeks I have been trying to write but I was deleting whatever I write.

This I wrote just now so don't know how it will be. Hopefully it is good. Avoid mistakes if any.

Author's POV

All were off to their bed. It was already 11 clock and being late night person Naira was twisting and turning on the bed.

"Ugh! Mujhe neend hi nahi aa rahi. Kya karun? Ek toh yeh nayi jagah. Mummy." She cried making a bad face

Getting up from the bed, she moved towards the balcony of her room and settled herself on the swing.

"Raat mein hi itna acha lag raha hai yahan, what will happen if we stay here?" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes absorbing the air to her body.

"Bhoo!" She jumped on the seat placing her hand on her heart. Her eyes werr closed tightly until she heard the music like laughter to her ears. She glared seeing him laughing his guts out.

Kartik's POV

Office work cam never stop, whether you are at office, at home or on a family vacation too. Which I hate the most. Sometimes I wonder how the hell did I cope up my initial days.

"Yes, Rajat. No don't tell them that. Do one thing, tell them that I'm out of country and will be back within 3-4 days. Yes, okay." I roamed my eyes around standing the balcony only to see my girl to be sitting on swing and observing around.

"Rajat, I'll call tomorrow. Good night." And the call I cut, since I got the better view to watch then listening his voice. Sliding the phone into my pant pocket I leaned towards the railing.

Her face is always this soothing to my eyes and her hair is too long and I wonder if she will ever cut them, and if she does I will never allow her to do so. I always thought after that day I will never get to see her, but I'm happy that she is here with me.

I don't know what got into me that I mood out of my room and moved out of the house and came in the backyard. This place is peaceful and my room is facing it since I love the scene.

Mmm...where can be her room?

"Pagal, tere bagal wale hi room mein hai woh! Why did I come down?" Slapping my head I looked up and saw her closing her eyes. Let's scare her. Yahin kahin ladder thi.

Looking around I spotted it near the mango tree. Taking it I put it on her balcony and climbed up. Thank god she didn't hear me.

"Romeo jaisi feeling aa rahi hai." Chuckling at my thoughts I let out a laugh but soon muffuled it by placing my hand on it.

"Pagal! Hasna band kar aur chad kahin gir vir gaye na toh shadi se pehle hi plaster laga ke ghumna padega." Said my subconscious making me irritate. Ignoring him I climbed up to and slowly got into the balcony and moved back.

"Kitni pyari lag rahi hai. Mujhe nahi karna disturb." Mumbling to myself but then I wanted to speand some time with her. So let's do this.

"Bhoo!" I screamed near her ear making her jump from her place and her eyes squeezed more tightly placing her hand on her chest which I actually made me laugh like a maniac.

"Hah....hahahha...hahaha" She is glaring at me, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Kartik! Why the did you do this? You know how much scared I got. Agar heart attack aa jata toh?" As soon as she said I got alert. Moving my body closer to her taking a bit startle I replied looking into her eyes.

"In that case then, I would have jumped from here... Never say like that"

"Yahan so kudoge toh sirf haddi tutegi." She said sarcastic way which made me scowl. I settled on the sofa which was in the balcony.

"How did you come here? Room toh locked hai." To which I didn't reply but instead I pointed at the railing. She frowned and moved towards it only to turn and glare at me.

"Kartik, pagal ho kya? Call kar dete. Why did you take the risk of climbing up. Agar gir vir jaate toh?" I pouted seeing her scolding me.

"Waah! Waah! Matlab, I took a risk to just give your surprise aur tum ho ki mujhe dant rahi ho. Khair, time hi spend nahi karna toh I'll go. Kisi ko kahan meri jarurat hai." Saying this I got up to go but she stopped me. I smiled inwardly and turned with a sad face.

"Vahan kahan jaa rahe ho? Jis tarah se aaye the vaise hi jao." What the hell! Did she...did she really tell me to go the way I came? I stared at her to see only seriousness. Fine I'll go.

I moved towards the railing and lifted my leg but then I heard her laugh which made me turn.

"Pagal ho tum. Baitho, vaise bhi mujhe neend nahi aa rahi hai." I smiled and holding her hand took her towards the sofa and made her sit.

"So batao, how is this place? Achi lagi?" I asked to which she glanced around and then looked at me.

Naira's POV

Listening his question, I glanced around and then looked at him with a smile.

"Bahut hi achi jagah hai. It's so so peaceful here." I guess he si satisfied with my answer since he smiled at me.

"Ohk, now tell me why weren't you sleeping? Neend nahi aa rahi thi kya?"

"Meri yahi aadat hai. Mujhe time lagta hai nayi jagah par adjust hone mein. Neend jaldi nahi aati mujhe." I replied to which he smiled and pulled me closer by wrapping his hands arpund my shoulder. It surely got me butterflys' in my stomach.

"Jab hum yahan rahenge aftee our marriage tab kya karogi? Aise hi chand ko dekhti rahogi?" Listening hum chuckled. Seriously chand ko dekhti rahungi.

"Shut up! Tum batao, why weren't you sleeping?" I asked frowning.

"Office ka kuch kaam tha, international company ka kuch chakkar hai so was talking to Rajat."

"Itni raat ko?" I asked to which he bobbed his head.

"So ghar pe sab kaise hai? Aaj...sorry kal baat hi nahi huyi." He asked entwning our hands.

"Theek hi hai sab. I don't know what will happen in the future. Mujhe dadi pe bharosa nahi hai. Kab kya kar de pata nahi." I seriously didn't want to talk about her, so said it in a short.

"Hmmm. Acha tell me one thing, what should I call you?" Hmm? What does it mean?

"What? I didn't get you." I said to which he replied

"You know some like their husband calling their wife with endearments, so do you wish anything like that?" I chuckled listening him and said

"Mera itna acha naam hai. Why do you want me to spoil it? Aur vaise bhi I like when you call me with my name. So no need of any endearments."

He smiled and pressed his lips on my forehead making me smile to the fullest. We sat there talking, and we didn't even realise when we slept.

How was it?

What did you like?

Few words for Kartik.

P.S. Will try to update one more part by evening.