11

Here is the update. I know delayed alot. Sorry for that.

1389 words guys! I expect good response.

I am setting a target complete it so that I can try to give you guys update regularly. Because the views are more than 200 so I atleast expect 150 votes.

Target: 100+ votes and 50 comments.

Shubham was showing Naira the garden where as Kartik was busy in his presentation and seeing this Swarna was sulking in the kitchen.

"Kaisa beta hai mera. Huh!" She said stering the spoon into chole.

"Kyun kya hua bhabh" chachi said coming closer to her.

" Arey dekho na. Naira vahan akeli hai aur yeh yahan laptop ke sath baitha hai. Matlab uski honewali biwi uske ghar mein aayi hai uske sath time spend karne ke bajah yahan pe baitha hai." She said glaring at him who was unaware of this all.

" Manish ji toh isse bhi ache the." She said making chachi chuckle.

"Rukiye main abhi aati hun." She said and went towards Kartik. Swarna kept looking at her.

Chachi moved to him and directly closed the laptop making him curse.

" What the fu..." He left in between when chachi slept his head. He looked at her who was glaring at him. He smiled sheepishly.

" Daant dikhana band karo. Aur yahan kyun baitho ho tum?" She asked to which he replied.

" Voh chachi kal parso meeting hai uski preparation kar raha hun."

" Parson hai kal nahi...aur jao Naira ke paas. Usko akele chod ke yahan kya kar rahe ho? Haan! Voh pehli baar yahan aayi hai uske sath time spend karne ke bagair yahan baitho. Jao." She pushed him making him stumble.

"Chachi kya kar rahe ho? I'll fall down." But she didn't listen and kept pushing him...

She pushed him out of the door making him fall but on Naira who was coming inside with Shubham. She held him properly.

Chachi first got scared thinking he might get hurt but seeing Naira and Kartik she smirked and left from there.

Naira and Kartik were lost in each other where as Shubham grinned and left from there with his phone playing pubg.

Swarna giggled at chachi's act and continued to do their work. Here Naira and Kartik were still lost in each other.

"Are you alright?" Naira asked whispering to him. He bobbed his head still lost in her beautiful eyes.

Seeing him still lost she blushed and pushed him a little making him also blush. She looked here and there. Kartik looked at his chachi she guestuered him to take her out.

He made a face at her and glared at her before looking at Naira.

"Chale?" He asked she looked at hik raising her one eyebrow.

"Kahan?" She asked.

"Chalo toh sahi. I wanna show you something." Saying this he held her hand and took her behind the house.

Swarna and chachi laughed seeing their scenes where as Shubham ran to his mother/ chachi.

"Kya chachi aap toh bahut smart nikle."

"Main hun hi smart" she said raising imaginary collar making them laugh.

"Khana taiyaar ho raha hai na?" Listening dadi's voice Swarna and chachi held their smiles and Shubham went out.