13

1000+ words.

Since you guys didn't complete the target I wrote small update. Sorry for that. Won't update if the target isn't complete 🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅

Avoid mistakes if any

Target: 100 + votes.

It's been two days after Naira's burst out on dadi and her visit to Goenka villa.

In these days she is busy from day to night. She goes early and comes home late and sometimes she even doesn't have any food.

Kartik and Naira have been talking through whatsapp that too only 'good morning' 'good night' messages.

A bright morning sun was showing high up in the sky and Naira's room was filled with the sun raise but it was not able to wake up Naira.

Yesterday night she came home late and now the result will be waking up late.

Her beautiful sleep was broken by her phone's ringtone. Listening it she groaned and took the phone which was right beside her and picked it up.

"Hello" she said in the sleepy voice without even knowing who the person is.

"Neend kharab kar di kya maine?" Listening him Naira opened her eyes and stood abruptly.

"Woah...relax madam. Sorry meri vajah se tumhari neend kharab ho gayi." Kartik apologized.

"Nothing like that. Vaise bhi I should thank you, it's already 9 now mujhe academy mein bhi pahuchana hai." Naira said removing the quilt.

"Ohh... I thought we will talk since we couldn't speak from past two days." Kartik said sadly and she knew he became low now.

"No... I have time. Let's speak." Naira said changing his mood.

" Sachi?" He asked to which she agreed.

"So tell me. How are you? I hope you are having your meals on time. Competition ke chakkar mein don't forget about your health." Listening him Naira was actually lost... smiling to herself.

Kartik frowned on not getting my any reply. He took her name which brought her out of her thought.

"Kya hua Naira? Kya soch rahi ho?" He asked to which she sighed and moved towards the cupboard to remove her outfit for the day.

"No. Yahi ki I am so lucky. Finally someone is there who care for me, someone knows my existence. I am really... I... I..." She choked up... Kartik sighed and said

"Shh calm down Naira. Stop crying... Hmm. You know you are something really beautiful thing that happened to me. Jo ho gays so ho gaya Naira. Now think about the beautiful future which is gonna be more eventful, memorable."

Listening him Naira could just smile. Kartik knew her now atleast not that much though but he knew her.

"Acha Kartik I need to leave now. I am getting late." Naira said changing the topic.

"Hmm. But don't forget to have something before you leave." Listening him shd smiled and said

" Don't worry I will have. Anyways have a great day and see you tomorrow."

"Bye." He whispered and cut the call where as Naira sighed knowing he got upset.

She moved into the washroom and did her business. After half and hour she came out all fresh in

 After half and hour she came out all fresh in

(Ignore the goggle, clutch too)

She checked the important things that she need to take with herself. Packing it she moved out with the bag. She came down and saw no one present in the hall.

She moved to go out of the house but then remembered Kartik's words. She came back and kept the bag on one of the chair and directly went into the kitchen where Akshara was present.

See her there Akshara passed her awkward smile Naira smiled and moved towards the fridge to see if there is something.

"Tumhe kuch chahiye?" She asked... Naira looked at her and bobbed her head.

"Woh. Breakfast ke liye." She mumble... Akshara smiled and opened the lid and gave her the bowl seeing kachori in it her smile widened.

"Thank you." She mumbled and moved out of the kitchen.

Akshara kept looking at her with sad smile.

"I wish us din maine tumpe bharosa kiya hota...toh aaj shayad hum dono aise behave nahi kar rahe hote." Akshara mumbled softly with slight tears in her eyes.

Naira ate two kachori and coughed badly listening it Akshara came out and immediately gave her the juice...was going to pat her back but stopped herself.

Naira had the juice thanking her and got up taking her bag she mumbled.

"Thank you for the breakfast" saying this she left from there.

______________________________________

It was evening now almost 6 PM and Naira was busy in the decorating of her stage and practices.

"Nahi vahan se lagao bhaiya. Nahi thoda aur right" she instructed the guy.

"Di voh chief guest ki speech Sheetal nahi de payegi usne kaha kisi aur ko bol do." One of her group member said.

"What the hell! Maine pehle hi bola tha agar kisi ko koi changes karni hai toh pehle hi kar de...now go and tell her that won't be possible." Naira said in frustration.

She bobbed her head and went from there Naira later on was scolding someone when Kartik came there and seeing him all were surprised as he was well known person in the business.

Seeing them like that Naira got angry and scolded them.

"Mere peeche kya dekh rahe ho sab? Haan? Ek toh kaam theek de hota nahi aur aise ghoor rahe ho jaise superstar hai. Kal competition hai aur aap sab...." Her voice halted when she saw her member guestuering her to look behind.

She frowned and turned with irritate expression but soon it changed into beautiful smile seeing him there. He smiled brightly to her.

"You guys continue your work." Saying this she moved towards him and asked

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Since we couldn't meet and also couldn't talk properly thought to visit you. But I guess tumhara lecture dena khatam nahi hua." He teased making her chuckle at him.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Aur subah toh humari baat huyi thi." She said guestuering him to sit on the chair.

"Haan par utni nahi huyi. Anyways Tum kyun yeh preparations kar rahi ho? Yeh toh un event manager ko karna chahiye." Kartik asked to which she said

"Main isliye kar rahi hun kyun ki yeh competition main organise kar rahi hun."

Kartik was shocked listening her he looked at her with amused eyes...

" Shocked ho na? Hehehe... it's just that it was my......................." Listening her Kartik felt very proud of her.

How was it?

What did Naira say to Kartik?

How was their conversation?

What had happened between Akshara and Naira.

See you guys.