14

I know target was long back completed but I was busy so couldn't update. Sorry for that.

Enjoy reading guys!.

"Shocked ho na? Hehe... it's just that my brother he wad fonf of me doing thede decoration and also he loves my dance...fot him I want to do this...." Listening her Kartik eas feeling proud of her.

"So where is brother? Us din bhi voh ghar pr nahi tha... kyun?" Listening him she smiled sadly and looked down.

"Kya hua?" Hr asked seeing her dad...

"Nothing... it's just that my brother he isn't there...." Before she could complete Kartik assumed the things.

"Ohh I am sorry... mujhe pata nahi ths ki...."

Naira's eyes widened listening him...

"No... nothing like that...actually he isn't here because he is out of town due to some reasons...tum kuch bhi sochte ho...."

"Ohh...sorry...voh tumne bola hi aise so that thought came in my mind..." He gave her toothy smile making her chuckle.

"Nothing...he is in abroad...but baat nahi hoti...anyways I hope everyone will come for the competition." She looked up hoping to get a nod from Kartik who actually made her happy by agreeing to her.

"Acha...do you need any help?" He asked looking around

"No... it's almost done...you come with others around 8." He bobbed his head and pecking her forehead he left.

Naira was still on her place she blushed slightly listening him going away whistling. Shaking her head she left to do the final arrangements.

By 7:30 everything was done...so Naira instructed her partners to get ready even she will go.

In Goenka house Kartik came down in his navy blue suit to see his father and chachu, Shubham and Luv Kush too were  sitting putting their hands under their chin

"Kya hua aap sab ko?"

"Aur kya ho sakta hai? Aurton ki problem!" Chachu commented to which Kartik made a confused face

"Matlab?"

"Huh! Jab teri biwi aayegi na...pata chal jayega..." Manish commented sacarstically making him roll his eyes.

"Bataoge aap dono? Baki sab kaha hai?"

"Hum yahan hai!" They trio turned around only to see them dressed as if they are going for a wedding.

"Chachi, maa, dadi...shadi nahi jo itni sari jewellery pehni hai aap teeno ne..." Kartik said to which dadi glared at him and said

"Tum chup raho...humari Naira ka competition hai...aur hum aise hi jaye...aisa nahi ho sakta...chalo jaldi late ho raha hai." Dadi went out as she didn't want to hear any comments.

Kartik sighed and followed her. Manish and chachi looked at their wives with amusement.

"Chale Manish ji?" She asked tracing his coat's collar making hik gulp very hardly...seeing them chachi and chachu chuckled and they all left together.

In Naira's house Akshara got ready to leave the house with Naitik. As they both came down they saw dadi holding her head.

"Maa kya hua aapko?" Naitik asked to which she replied