7: Impatient...

*Present Time*
*Your Pov.*

I starred at the known killer, waiting for something to happen but nothing did. Five minutes we sat here and all he has done is hold my mouth shut with one hand, hold my wrists above my head with another, and stare down at me, right in my eyes. Sometimes his gaze lowered further down to my chest area and I would glare at him but his eyes would always find their way back to mine.

No, I wasn't afraid of him, just shocked. The only thing I feared was him hurting Tom. Though if I am lucky enough, he'll only mess with me, take me as his kill, and then leave. For good! Though, luck isn't on my side right now.

"I am going to remove my hand. If you scream? Tom will die." My eyes widened at how he knew his name, that's almost impossible. Did Tom and him have a fall out at some point? I really hope not! "Got it?" I nodded to the killer above me and he slowly removed my hand. I opened my moth, but didn't scream, just took a deep breath to help calm myself down.

"So, I'm the next victim, huh?" I asked quietly and his grin grew wide.

"So pretty, yet so curious..." He giggled as he used his free hand to caress my cheek bone. I sent a warning glare up at him before questioning his doings once more.

"Are you going to kill me or not!?" I growled at the man who straddled my hips. The playful and giggly vanished from his face as he glared down at me.

"Excuse me." He growled at me but I didn't step down my ground.

"I didn't stutter." I snapped. Like a flash of light, he was up in my face, pretty pissed off.

"Did you just... Yell at me?" He asked in a threatening tone.

"No." I said sarcastically. "I just told you to marry me and gave you a big kiss!" I said all cheerful before giving him the 'woman' death glare. "What you think Sherlock!?" After a few minutes of glaring each other down, he smirked and shook his head.

"You surely want a death wish don't you?" I rolled my eyes at his words.

"Like I give a damn. I live a life of no friends and pretty much sit around and watch t.v. Though, I am not going to not think of all the things I can do as well, so..." With that, I kneed him in the groin, making him gasp at the sudden impact. I twisted my wrists around in his grasp and grabbed his. Without another thought, I flipped us over so that I straddled him stomach.

The famous killer stared at me in shock, clearly not paying any attention to the amount of pain I had just delivered him but this just made me smile proudly. He didn't think I could beat him! Poor, unfortunate soul.

"Well, by the look on your face, you're a cocky one." I noted logically. "What? The girls never fight back?" I asked and he sent a glare up at me. I smirked before leaning into his face and whispering; "You might have all the girls who beg for their lives and cry over the few seconds they have left." You grinned at your words. "But I on the other hand, fight back and I know I'll have the rest of my life to live out. If I have to dig my way out of the grave or not." I growled and jumped off of him. I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I could hear his footsteps right outside the door.

I could tell he wasn't very happy with my little show back there but I could also tell he was shocked. I know now that he's a cocky one and that he usually doesn't have to fight off his victims. Just that little meeting told me as much. Normal girls would scream at his face, but I would say 'cool'. Normal girls would beg and cry for their happy ever after like Cinderella, I would fight for mine like Mulan. I don't care how far this goes, short or long, if I have to hide from the cops and FBI for the rest of my life, so be it. As long as I won this and Uncle Tom was safe then- That's when it hit me...

Uncle Tom.

That thing out there could hurt Uncle Tom.

"Come out little (Name), I want to play a game." The intruder cooed and I gasped the smallest, not knowing how he knew my name. How the hell am I supposed to do this? Suddenly it hit me. I have a gun in the medicine cabinet. With a huge grin on my face, I quietly walked back from the door, making sure it was secure and not able to be open, before I turned around and swung open my silver, metal cabinet doors that hung on the white wall. I dug around in my cabinets for a few seconds looking deep all around, but came across nothing.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself as I double checked. I furrowed my eyebrows as I came across nothing yet again.

"Doll, come on out. It would be a shame if someone got hurt." He said in a taunting voice. Tom shot through my mind as well as the news about what this certain killer does to his victims and what he had done to that boy in the alley. Tears weld up in my eyes as I saw really graphic images of Tom crossing my mind.

His blood soaking the floor and his clothes, his heart being ripped to shreds and shoved down his throat, his brown hair being knotted in blood clots and his ripped up organs... That hideous smile on his carcass's face as the three childish but clever words, written on the wall... Out of his own blood... 'Go To Sleep'.

A tear slipped down my cheek but soon anger replaced any mixed emotions I was having. Curiosity, sadness, fear... Anything I had felt moments before was replaced with that one emotion people love to color red. Anger.

He thinks he can use this against me? He thinks he can just come in here and take away the only person I've truly ever cared about since my ex -which ended in a heart break but I acted out as if nothing were happening-? He can't come here and tell me such awful things! He has no right!

But he's a killer (Name). He doesn't care.

"Damn conscious." I muttered once more.

"Come on (Name), I wanna play... I'm really getting impatient. I hate waiting." He growled from the other side of the bathroom door, sending chills down my back.

"O-Okay." I finally agreed. "Under one condition, you have to promise." It was silent for a moment before I had received an annoyed groan.

"Fine. What is it?" I smiled in victory and prayed to god this was going to work.

"I'll play your game." I said as I took a shaky breath. "But my Uncle Tom stays out of it. He'll move for his new job and you'll never even glance at him again. You won't hurt him, kill him, he's protected. He's off limits." I declared. It became dead silent as I waited for an answer but soon figured i wouldn't get one. "Well, do you promise? Uncle Tom is off limits?" I asked, getting angry again. After another moment, another annoyed groan came from behind the door.

"Fine, I promise Tom is off limits." He grumbled before I could hear the smirk in his voice of what he said next; "This makes you mine." Shivers ran down my back and I shook my head.

"No, it does not." I glared at the door. "What's your game?" I asked as I went closer to the white wooden door.

"Open the door and I'll tell you." He chuckled and I mentally groaned and slapped myself. Of course he won't go that easy. With hesitant hands, I grabbed the door knob and unlocked it. Before I could think twice, it swung open to reveal a not so happy, smiling killer behind it.

Hey guys! Please take the reviews! It helps me with what you guys' are into for when I make my future stories! Thank you!

WARNING: Updates are not given a certain time, I will try to update when I can but I have a lot to do in life. I also want the book to be written the best I can.

Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask. :)

Also comment what you liked about the chapter!

*******Comment, Follow, Favorite!*******

  ***Yes, I follow back! :)***

 *Thanks guys! Love you!*

-The Regretful...