17: Bitch Of The Night...

A/N: A little eh. But I guess that's your opinion. :)
Music and writing don't combine well for me very well...

*Present Time*
*Your Pov.*

His crazed eyes boarded into my E/C ones. His scarred smile seemed to have turned into a frown as he took his bloodied knife and pressed it gently against my cheek. As if it were to seem caring.

"My little Doll." He let the knife gently slide down my cheek, letting it tickle my delicate skin. I shivered, feeling any remanding blood that he hadn't wiped off place itself onto my cheek. His wide eyes watched his knife as it slipped from my cheek and to my chin. The very point of the knife pricking the skin. He starred at it for a long time before slipping the knife swiftly at my neck, connecting it gently to the fragile skin.

The 'frown' tried to etch more onto his face. He tilted his head a bit to the right as he just starred at his knife at my throat. I looked around our surroundings, realizing that no one noticed. How do you not notice this? That's when I realized. Were in the dark corner of a night club. No one was in their right state of mind or could see us.

"Doll." My gaze quickly met with the killer's. I felt my stiff body tighten a bit more. His knife was slowly sliding against my neck. It was as if he had a caring nature in the most sickening way. "Three months is over." I starred at him. Three months...

Had it really been three months already? Was it really only just a week? Or am i just wanting a reason to make him delay. Hell, I know I am looking for a reason for him to leave. I thought of anything. He needed to leave me alone. Why pick me? A random girl? A girl who loves her uncle and right now, that's all I want to think about. I wanted to get to him.

"We made a deal, Doll." I looked at the killer, the grin returning to his face. His eyes lit up at the word; 'Deal'. Many thoughts raced through my mind as I tried to think but it always ended in the deal. I made a deal. There's no way out.

~Memory~

"This little game, you have to deal with me. No cops or anyone else involved except you... And... Me." he put his left hand on the right side of my head, leaning it against the wall behind me and his right hand caressed my left cheekbone, sending shivers down my back at the cold, leathery feeling. "I guess we can call it... 'Personal Lock Down'."

...

He moved his head to the side of my head and used his free hand that wasn't caressing my face to move the hair behind my ear. With that done, he whispered; "If I can break the so called challenge, I feel the adrenaline come. I succeeded and it shows how weak you really are."

...

"Oh, well. If you can handle me without have a break down for a whole year, you win, Doll." 

...

"You have three months. When you turn 18, I'll be back." He ordered, taking a step back. "On your 18th birthday, I'll be back and that is where our year begins." I nodded in agreement. I get a whole three months to myself, no killer and no problems? Sounds great.

"You got yourself a deal."

~End~

There's no way out. A whole year. No escape. I sighed, agreeing with fate. I know what I had done. I knew when I made the deal.

"Okay." I frowned slightly. "Put the knife away. We have to get out of here." I muttered as I grabbed his hand that held the knife. He glared at my movement before yanking his hand away and placing his knife in his white Hoodie. He tugged up his hood over his head before grabbing my wrist. He yanked me over to him as he began to head for the exit, dragging me behind him.

I glanced over the whole crowd, a feeling of pain hitting me dead center of the heart. They're dancing the night away, not realizing the real dangers this world has to offer. The pain and insanity that could kill in moments... Seconds. I looked at the back of the killer. My eyes widened at the image...

~Memory~

I gasped but they just continued their way on as they held their white hoodie over their head. I glared at them before snapping my head to the bar.

~End~

When I had first entered here... This man was here as well. Had he ever left me alone? Was he always there? Some three months away huh? Okay, I couldn't get cocky right now. I was tired and now hating today. A guy tried to get in my pants by tricking me, I got blood in my mouth and of course now I have to put up with a killer.

I looked to see he was taking the back exit. He slammed the door opened and the cold air washed over us. Shivers ran up and down my arms and I could see my breath. I gasped as I used my free hand to rub my opposite shoulder. The killer looked at me before sighing. He looked down at my feet to see I had heels. He mumbled some curse words under his breath before swiftly placing his hands behind my lower back and under my legs, lifting me up into his arms.

"Hey! I can walk!" I pounded on his chest.

"Doll, you're in heels. You're cold. I am not patient. Just deal with it or I'll sew your fucking mouth shut!" He growled as he continued to walk towards my car. I glared up at him. I did't like being talked to like that. Killer or not. He had no right! I can't believe I made a deal with that son of a- I immediately stopped myself. We made a year deal. He couldn't kill me and Tom was out of the picture. Oh, I had an advantage!

He walked over to the passenger's side of my car and set me on the ground, though he kept his left arm wrapped firmly around my waist. He grabbed my purse from my hands and I quickly went to grab it back. He glared at me before letting me go and turning away so he could reach in.

"Damn it! Give me my purse!" I cursed under my breath as he shook his head.

"Fuck off for a moment!" He snapped. he soon handed me the purse. He unlocked the car with my key and opened the door for me. He grabbed my arm and set my in the passenger's seat.

"I can sit myself!" I snapped. I know I was being a total bitch but I couldn't help it. I hate when people watch me and take charge of me! He just scoffed and rolled his eyes as he slammed the door shut. I sighed in annoyance as he walked around to the driver's seat. He opened the door and got in. As soon as he closed it, he started the car.

"You make things so complicated..." He muttered.

"Hey, you said I was yours!" I mocked his earlier words. "Unless..." I smirked. "You would like to back out of the deal and leave me alone!" I batted my eyelashes in a sickeningly sweet motion. His eyes darkened as he pulled out onto the street to head back to my home.

"You're mine." He growled. His grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"That's what you think." I muttered under my breath but it doesn't seem I got away with it.

"It's what I know!" He shouted in anger as he slammed his hand onto the wheel. The horn went off but he didn't care.

"Sure! I will win this deal and you will leave me alone! I know it!" I said with great confidence. He didn't even respond. He made his way down the road, tearing past people who honked at him. I wouldn't blame them. I looked over to see he was driving ninety miles an hour. My eyes widened. "Stop! Too fast!" He sent me a glare before pulling off the side to a dirt road that lead to my house.

A drive that normally took 15 minutes took 6 minutes. That's how fast he was! I stared at him in shock. Was he insane!? Oh of course he was! I mean, look at the situation were in and he just killed a fucking person! He claims property on people and loves torment! I held onto my seatbelt, tugging at it so it would tighten around my waist.

Once he was on the dirt road he slowed down a bit. He sighed as his fists clenched and unclenched on the steering wheel. I just glared at him before looking out the car window. Oh, I was totally going to be bitch of the night. Maybe even bitch of the year! Yet I have to remember; He can't kill me or go near my uncle... But he can hurt me.

My heart rate picked up a bit on what he could do to me. Would he hurt me? Would he abuse me? How much? For what? What will he do to make me break?? He says I'm his but does he mean that he has an obsession with me or is he just dying for me to be his kill?

I shook my head of the thoughts and took a deep breath. I just needed to relax. He hasn't hurt me yet though this is just minimal of my attitude. How far can I push him before he looses it? What he told me in that creepy letter was what's driving me to most these questions; 'Did you know your blood can make a killer really thirsty? You had no clue how hard it was for me just to leave without a little taste.'

What did he mean? Does that mean he's going to hurt me? Would he even try or will he wait. I thought of many possibilities and scenarios that could play off. Most of these ideas and thoughts came from the news and crime shows I've watched.

Soon I felt the car come to an abrupt stop, making me jerk forward and my heart spazz. I growled breathlessly as I glared over at the killer who was already slamming the car door and coming over to my side. I rolled my eyes as a scowl set on my face but I didn't give him time to make it for me.

I quickly opened the door and stepped out. He stood about a foot away from me, he was ready to open my car door if I hadn't moved. I gave him my most loved 'Fuck You' smile before closing my car door and heading up to the house. I could hear him mumble some inconsiderate words under his breath as he followed me. I knew he was angry and it only made me smirk. I had no clue what this man was capable of but I didn't care. He couldn't do anything other than probably cut me.

Maybe if I piss him off enough, he'll try to kill me and he would be breaking rules, automatically letting me win! Wait! He can't hurt me because that's attempt of murder! I grinned to myself. I can be a total bitch and he can't do anything without breaking his own rules! I did a small victory dance in my head, one that I have to do physically later. Then I abruptly stopped. He can still kill me... If he loses it completely... He could kill me. And sadly, a dead person can't really win.

He roughly pushed passed me, making me go off balance and fall over onto the patio's floor. I glared up at him as he got the keys and unlocked the front door. I huffed as I sat up and took off my heels. I wiggled my toes, feeling getting back to them. I sighed in relief before the killer grabbed a hold of my arm and yanked me up from the floor and shoved me inside.

I yelped as I ran into the wall, trying to stay standing. This time instead of a simple glare, I sent a deadly look that if it could, would slaughter the killer in the most horrible ways. But just because it wasn't happening in reality, doesn't mean nothing was going on in my 'lovely' imagination. He just smirked at me and walked passed and into my living room. I rolled my eyes before pushing myself lightly away from the wall and starting for upstairs.

"Where are you going?" The killer called after me, stepping out from the living room so I could see him I looked behind me at him and showed him my heels. Though even though I made a small gesture, I gave a sickly sweet smile and gave him a proper reply.

"To do a normal thing." I seethed. He growled as he took a step forward to me, his hand reaching into his hoodie pocket. My eyes widened as I quickly turned around and ran upstairs. I knew I took a risk there. I made it to my room and looked behind to see that the killer wasn't coming. I just made him mad. I stuck my tongue out at the stair case before hearing the sound of the t.v going on downstairs. "Well make yourself at home." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes and headed inside.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against it. I threw my heels off to the side and let my head rest back against the door as well. My eyes closed and I slowly slid down the door. Sitting on the ground, I pulled my knees up against my chest and rested my chin on top. I had to deal with him for a whole year. This random stranger who just came in and changed my whole life. I didn't even know his name! Did he even have a name?

I grumbled as I picked myself up off the ground, finding it was pointless to sit just because I was only down for a few seconds. I tiredly walked over to my bed, dragging my feet with me. I got in on the right side and under the covers. I cuddled into the pillows and blankets, moaning at how soft and cozy it was.

I have to get used to this killer. We'll be seeing each other for a whole year. I won't know when he comes and goes, all I know is that he'll be coming and going. We'll be practically living together. Well, let's make the best of it. I don't know when, but darkness consumed around me and sent me to a world where reality wasn't a worry...

What was reality?

_____________________________________

Please review!

Have a wonderful day! :)

-The Regretful.

Hope You Liked It~ :)