30

I was an anxious mess. Everything was in order though. Gemma made sure the tent was ready along with everything inside of it. Anne was helping me get ready. My family arrived a few days ago but I did a good job at avoiding them. I was too anxious to add them to the mix. Of course Harry had met them and gotten along well with them, that wasn't the problem. Things just changed after my dad passed away and I haven't felt close to them at all.

I was anxious and all I wanted was Harry. He was the only one who could calm me down.

"I have a surprise for you," Nick's head poked through the window and I looked at him confused until I saw Harry behind him being dragged with a blind fold over his eyes. More like a tie but I wasn't complaining.

"Hi," I smiled standing up and standing next to him. Nick and Anne left the room and I closed the door for more privacy.

"You look beautiful."

"You can't see me," I laughed squeezing his hands.

"I don't need to. You're feeling anxious? About me?" He sounded a little worried.

"No, baby, you are the only thing I'm not anxious about. My family is here and my dad is gone and there's a lot of attention on us and what are you doing?" I asked feeling his hands on my waist and he started swaying us back and forth.

"I'm dancing with my beautiful fiancée before we get married. Now, you know I think your family is lovely, I do. I'm sorry your dad isn't here, I know we talked about this yesterday. He is here, we just can't see him. Are you still comfortable with Nick walking you down the isle?"

"Yes, I can't wait to say I do," I mumbled.

"Me too darling, I think you have to finish getting ready now, just an hour," he smiled squeezing my sides.

"An hour," I confirmed.

"Do you get to kiss me before the wedding?"

"Of fucking course," I said leaning up and gripping onto his shoulders before placing my lips against his.

He smiled and laughed but kissed me back anyway.

"Okay, Mr. Styles, I need to finish getting ready so I can marry you. Thank you for calming my nerves," I said hugging him.

"Of course baby, I love you."

"I love you too, now get out so I can get ready."

Nick came back in the room and whisked Harry away and I was feeling a lot better now. Anne and Laurel and Frankie helped me finish getting ready and soon enough the hour was up and I was waiting for my queue so I could walk down the isle.

I wasn't nervous anymore, Nick was beside me and I was so ready to finally marry my best friend. The doors swung open and as soon as my eyes landed on his they stayed there.

I noticed he wiped his eyes and I tried my hardest to keep it together.

Nick said he was giving me away when Zayn, who was actually marrying is, asked and when I was finally allowed to hold Harry's hands I felt for certain I'd never felt this much peace in my life.

"We are gathered here today to witness the unbreakable union between two souls made for each other. Harry and Georgie, gathered before you to show you their love for one another in holy matrimony. Harry, you're vows?"

"Georgie, I have loved you for quite some time now and it only gets sweeter everyday. I didn't know what to expect when I first met you but it was everything to me and more. I vow to love you for the rest of our lives and protect you. I vow to have good days and bad days with you. I vow to dance in the living room in the middle of the night when we're happy or cry on the couch when we're sad. I vow to always respect and honor you and love you with everything in me. You are my soulmate and I guess I never knew if I believed in that until I met you and it all made sense. I love you Georgie Lane and I cannot wait to call you Mrs. Styles."

"Georgie, your vows?"

"Yes, um, Harry," I said trying to not make it seem like I'm crying. "I wasn't expecting love but I found it with you. I wasn't expecting to find someone I could completely trust and be myself with but I found it. And it has been the best moment of my life ever since I met you. I didn't know a love like this could actually exist and that I would actually one day say I found my soulmate but with you all that has happened. So, Harry, I vow to love and cherish and respect you. I vow that on our good days and our bad I will love you endlessly and work through anything life throws at us, together. I vow to always be here no matter what happens and to do life with you, always. I love you, Harry."

He let his tear fall and I was sure the wells in my eyes would soon break.

"The rings?" Zayn asked and Harry and I both turned to our right hands and grabbed the rings.

When the rings were on and the Zayn finally said we could kiss it was the biggest sigh of relief.

I was married. Holy shit.

When the formal signing papers and a few pictures were done we made our way to a back room so we could have a few moments alone.

Not surprisingly we were all over each other as soon as the door closed. I couldn't get enough of him and he seemed to feel the same.

"We.. really," I said between kisses before starting to laugh. "Harry, we have family and friends waiting for us."

"And? Mrs. Styles, we could just run away."

"Very tempting but I don't think our guests would be happy and I kind of want to show off my husband."

"I suppose you make a valid point, my wife looks way to fucking hot for me to steal her away right now," he smiled making me blush.

"I love you."

"I love you," his face softened and I gave him another soft kiss.

"Let's go Mr. Styles."

"As you wish, Mrs. Styles."

••••

Ahh! Hi!! this story will be ending soon and I have loveddddddd writing it!

I also made a twitter acc bc i love making friends and talking so ask me all your questions and i'll follow you back! my username is @ sogxldyn i'd love to see you there!

if enough people want a gm i'll start one! thank you all for reading and following along this journey!

love youuuu all!