15

I didn't deserve Harry, that I was sure of.

I was also sure that I am completely, hopelessly and unashamedly falling in love with him.

I never realised how attentive and how much Harry listened to me until he drove us to see Hamilton in West End. I remember very briefly having a conversation with him about musicals and how much I loved them.

I wasn't a thesbian by any means, I just really liked musicals and plays.

But after we had a lovely dinner and he drove us here I wanted to just scream it from the mountain tops that I was falling in love with him.

I was well aware our pictures would be taken and headlines would be written but that is for tomorrow. I wanted to enjoy my night Harry and so far it was better than I ever imagined.

"I know I've said this a million times but thank you so much, Harry."

"Of course, I'm excited to watch you freak out and sing along," he laughed making me smile and roll my eyes.

"That's not a nice thing," I taunted. "Making fun of your date, especially on the first date."

"We both know I've been making fun of you way before tonight."

"Heyyy," I pouted making him chuckle before breaking out in a grin myself. "It's okay," I said interlocking our fingers. "I don't mind when you make fun of me." I leaned forward and kissed cheek just before the lights dimmed and the all too familiar tune of the opening number rang through the auditorium.

I had to contain myself the whole show, all I wanted to do was sing along. I squeezed Harry's hand every now and then earning a cheeky smile from him.

This has been the best date ever, mostly because it was Harry.

Luckily, leaving the theatre we used a back entrance that was more private. There were still photographers but not as many.

I told Harry he could spend the night if he wanted which he happily obliged. Tomorrow was my radio show with Nick and I was sure he would bring up the many pictures from tonight but he knew me well enough to know when to stop so I wasn't too nervous.

Arriving back at my apartment I excused myself to take a shower telling Harry to make himself comfortable.

I didn't take long since I wasn't washing my hair and after I was done Harry shuffled in and I told him I was making us a cup of tea.

Our dynamic had shifted and although we had just been on a date it did feel like we didn't know our boundaries anymore. I wanted nothing more than to kiss him but what if tonight made him realise we were better off as friends?

I know having a conversation would be less torture than the scenarios in my head but I didn't want to ruin the night either.

I would settle for one last really good night before he decided in the morning that we should stick to being friends.

"Hi," I said as I walked back into my room with two cups of tea. Harry was sat on my bed wearing his briefs.

"Hi," he smiled standing up and walking towards me. My eyes shamelessly ran up and down his body and all I wanted was to be close to him right now. I wanted him to hold me and kiss me and tell me that he loved tonight.

I handed him his cup before we both sat back down on my bed next to each other. I don't know if I can keep quiet, I mean, my night isn't enjoyable right now because I can't take my brain off.

"What's wrong?" Harry's voice rang out snapping me from my thought.

"What?"

"You were frowning, and doing that thing where you hold your lip in your fingers. It means you're upset."

"You shouldn't know that look yet," I teased trying to wipe away my worries.

"But I do, because I know you. What's up?"

I sighed before looking at him again, "I just... I really enjoyed tonight, like a lot."

"I did too," he smiled making me feel warm and fuzzy. "So why are you upset?"

"What does this mean going forward? I'm not trying to put a label on this or anything but I just want to know what tonight meant? Are we friends? Are we more? I just... what if you wake up tomorrow and decide I'm not a girl you want to pursue? You can have literally anyone, so why me?"

The frown on his face was prominent and I knew I messed up. "I hate that you think that, I can't have just any girl. Yes, any girl wants Harry Styles the rockstar with millions but not many would actually want who I am. You don't care about the money or the fame, you just care about me. Tonight was amazing for me, Georgie. I loved that it was you who I was with and all I could keep thinking was what I wanted to do it again and again with you. So I'd like to keep taking you on dates and move past friends, if you want that."

I was feeling so happy yet awful at the same time, "I didn't mean to make it sound like you're just worthy of anyone because of your looks or money or fame. That's what I meant at all-"

"I know, baby," My whole body was on fire and I was sure I was blushing at his pet name.

"What I did mean was, if anyone knew the Harry I knew then I know they would want you because your fame and money are literally meaningless to me. I just like you. So, yes I'd like to move past friends and continue to go on dates. It will be hard when we're apart but I trust you and I know we can make this work."

"Yes, we can make this work and I trust you completely," he smiled finishing his tea and taking both of our cups and putting them on the side table. "Now, can I kiss you?"

I blushed at his words and answered by moving closer to him watching him smirk and close his eyes, following in the same manner and soon enough our lips were connected.

Everything you read about in books is true, there are sparks and butterflies and that tingly warm feeling erupts in your whole body.

Our lips moulded together perfectly as we both sank down on the mattress staying connected lying on our sides. Harry briefly detached our lips and moved to hover over me slightly giving us enough time to catch our breathes before our lips connected again.

One hand stayed on the mattress to hold himself up while the other ran up and down the side of my body. Both of my hands were in his hair moving to touch his curls earning soft moans from him that made my entire body light up.

The hungry, needy passion slowed down into a sweet and passionate kiss before we both pulled away with the biggest smiles on our face, swollen lips, and flushed cheeks.

"I've wanted to do that for a while."

"Me too," I whispered making us both laugh. "Can I hold you tonight?" I asked bashfully.

I don't know why I felt extremely vulnerable asking him that.

"Anything for you," he smiled turning over so his back faced me.

I smiled and immediately pressed myself against him, wrapping one arm over his side which made him capture his hand in mine intertwining them together before kissing my hand. Our legs entangled with each other while my other arm stayed curled to my side and my hand pressed against his back. My forehead rested against him as I sighed.

"Goodnight, Harry." I said kissing his back.

"Goodnight, songbird." He said kissing my hand again and squeezing it.

•••

"Why don't we do things that cute?!" Hazel said thumping Collins' arm. 

Hazel brought Collins today, they were trying to spend as much time together before he went off to London for college.

They had been dating for 6 months and I could see how similar they were to Harry and I, it was in their eyes and smiles.

If they had a love like mine and Harry's they would be in for a long ride.