18

we texted and called everyday. Of course time difference meant delayed texting back depending on what we were doing but we were constantly messaging each other.

He even took me on a "virtual date" where I had cooked myself a late lunch and he cooked himself an early dinner. We set the phones up in front of us and then ate together.

Harry was a lot more well versed in doing long distance anything so it helped me know what to expect more. I missed him a lot, more than I thought I would. Which just further proved how hooked I was.

Frankie and Laurel, even Michael, proceeded to tease me constantly when my phone lit up saying it was from, "lover boy."

We began to go back to our normal kickboxing routine, new instructor of course, with coffee dates after. Although I missed Harry, being back at a normal routine, my routine, felt really comforting to me.

Editing on the film started this week and while I wasn't an editor I was there to explain to the team how I wanted it to look, making adjustments along the way. I could edit, but that typically wasn't my role unless I wanted to.

The film was coming out really good, I was excited. I couldn't help but smile at Harry while watching, especially the studio footage and the footage from Jamaica.

I found it oddly amusing and satisfying that in the Abbey Road recording he looked so young and the footage he gave me he looked so much older.

One made me want to cuddle and the other turned me on.

I wonder if He likes to experiment in the bedroom or if he keeps things vanilla? I mean I'm fine with either but I've always wanted to explore more of sexual kinks and things I was just curious about.

I wonder if he felt the same way?

That was a conversation for a different day.

"Georgie, can you stop fantasising about Harry and join our conversation?" Frankie asked snapping me from my thoughts.

"What?" I blushed. "I'm not fantasising over Harry," I said in a hushed tone so no one in the coffee shop would hear us.

"Yeah okay, at least tell us if he's good?" Laurel said shrugging and drinking her coffee.

"What?! We... no... We haven't..."

"You haven't had sex yet?!" Frankie said too loudly earning us glares from nearby customers. I gave an apologetic smile before looking to Frankie again.

"So you guys actually slept when you had sleepovers?" Laurel deadpanned.

"Oh, maybe some oral action?" Frankie chimed making my cheeks blush.

"Shit, you guys really did just sleep?" She asked in a tone that said she already knew the answer.

"Ugh, we just never pushed it. Which I'm thankful for because adding sex to a relationship changes things so I want to wait a while... I think."

"What do you think he's like?" Frankie asked.

"Ugh, that's the thing I have no idea. When I was editing the film today, the actual recording at Abbey Road he looked so sweet I just wanted to cuddle him," I smiled. "But then the footage he gave me he looked like so hot, I was like ugh just take me." I groaned hiding my face in my hands before looking back at them. "It's like that in person too, sometimes he just looks so sweet and sometimes I'm just like damn can we have sex right now."

"So what you're saying is sometimes you feel horny." Frankie deadpanned.

"Ugh, this is so confusing. Yes, sometimes I am! What if he's very vanilla in bed? I mean It won't bother me but I've always wanted to experiment with sexual experiences. What if he doesn't like that?"