6

"I don't think today's a good day, Lennon," I heard Freddie's hushed voice as I laid down on my bed. "I think bringing up all these memories of dad are making her sad."

He wasn't wrong. It was difficult talking about Harry sometimes. Sometimes I loved it and I could go on for hours and hours and hours about us. Sometimes it just made me really sad.

"I know, I think I'll take her on a walk later, some fresh air."

Freddie and Lennon have taken such good care of me the past two years. I know they were hurting just as much as me so I appreciated their tenderness and care so much.

I decided to go back to sleep because in my dreams he was with me and we were together again.

I needed just a few days before Hazel came back and we talked more about my story with Harry.

Hazel reminded me so much of myself and I knew that could get her in trouble but it also meant she would have a full life.

There weren't many things in my life I regretted because everything happens for a reason, I believe that. Although your choices may have had a negative impact it also builds you as a person, there's always a lesson to be learned.

I was more prepared and ready to talk again when Hazel came into my house three days later with an eagerness to listen again.

•••
"Georgie, have you told Harry about your old videos?" Nick said making me shoot him a mean glare.

Nick seemed to be enjoying my working with Harry almost more than me. Since the first time we all hung out together Nick wanted this to be a regular weekly thing. Harry and I had two other sessions of me getting to know him and explain more of my vision for the documentary.

This was only our second time all hanging out together and it would surely be our last if Nicky kept embarrassing me.

"Videos?" Harry asked with his eyebrows drawn together.

"It's nothing," I immediately said shaking Nick's comments off.

"Don't be daft, Georgie here used to be quite directioner in high school, eh?" Nick said nudging me with his elbow. "What was it in that journal I found at your apartment a few years back?" He ponders making my eyes widen.

"Nick, don't you dare," I sternly said making him and Harry laugh.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, love," Nick teased. "I wouldn't dream of telling Harry your ranking of the band members."

"Nick!" I said hitting his arm making him laugh.

"A fan, eh?" Harry then began teasing me making me blush further from embarrassment. "I'm quite keen to know this list actually," He said with a playful smile.

"Absolutely not," I said laughing and burying my head in my hands.

Bad decision, because I could hear Nick mouthing off the list to Harry. I'll kill him.

"Nicholas!" I shouted covering his mouth my hand.

"Damage is done love," Nick shrugged making me open my mouth in shock.

"I can't believe you'd tell him! That is so degrading to the other members!" I said before looking at Harry, "I promise I obsessed over each of you equally, probably some more than others though." I said before blushing and realising what I said.