19

We made exponential progress on the film the past two weeks and I was sure we would be done by the middle of October.

Harry was arriving in New York today and I was beyond happy to see him. Besides a little bit of teasing about the phone call he overheard, everything was normal. Better than normal.

Staying in contact was a lot easier than I thought and we always had something to talk about.

Phil had even contacted me a few times to see how I was doing and how I was getting on with Harry. I know Phil never could or would replace my dad but having someone that I can relate to in that way helped me a lot.

Anne stayed in touch her fare share as well. Gemma and I were constantly messaging and I even got to meet her boyfriend over FaceTime. I love talking to her and Michael because the way they looked at each other reminded me of Harry and myself. I was sure Michael would propose soon, there was something about their relationship that just told me it was about to happen.

I was getting ready to leave for the airport to pick Harry up when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hi!"

"Harry? What? I was literally just about to
leave, I wanted to pick you up," I frowned with a pout.

"Can I please have a hug and a kiss and then you can tell me off?"

My frown turned into a smile as I immediately wrapped my arms around him giving him a few kisses before putting my head in the crook of his neck. I took a deep breath trying to soak in his smell, even coming from the airport he somehow still smells good.

"Okay, come in," I said grabbing one of his bags and bringing them to my room.

His hands snuck around my waist pulling my closer into him and kissing me with a needy hunger.

"I miss you," he mumbled against my lips. I hummed a response letting my fingers find the nap of his neck. "I'm sorry," he said pulling away. "I really need a shower."

"Of course," I smiled kissing him one last time. "I'm sure you're knackered and hungry so I'll order us food and we can relax the rest of the evening."

"Thank you."

I have to admit, I was a bit inpatient waiting for Harry to finish showering. I really missed him. I had ordered Chinese takeaway, I tidied up the living room grabbing a blanket and putting on Netflix. I was waiting on the couch flicking through different movies.

I just wanted to hold Harry, I loved it equally as much as him holding me. I just loved cuddling in general.

"Finally," I said once he appeared by the door holding out my arms.

He smiled widely before crashing into me making me laugh as he nuzzled his face in my neck letting his wet hair get all over me.

"I missed you a lot," I smiled cheekily meeting his gaze.

"I miss you too," he said kissing me.

Our kisses were interrupted by a knocking at the door causing Harry to groan and me to giggle. He slowly got up and went to the door to get our food.

I loved these moments with Harry where we could be so content eating together and watching a movie.

It was only 7 pm and although Harry was exhausted he wanted to stay awake so he could get on the New York time zone easier.

Once we finished our food, after a small disagreement, I was holding Harry into my chest. He insisted that he hold me because he wanted to but I had the same reason so we compromised. I held him during the movie and I'd let him hold me tonight.

Our first disagreement as a couple and we managed to communicate very well.

Pretty soon the movie was just background noise to Harry and I's make out session. I felt like kissing him would never get old. Just a simple touch and I was sighing in contentment.

The warm fuzzy feeling, the chills, the increased heartbeat, the butterflies. That's all I could feel around Harry and it was addicting.

I was addicted to the taste of his lips and the way our tongues explored our mouthes. I was addicted to his wandering hands that playfully grasped my butt making me gasp and causing him to chuckle. I was addicted to the kisses down my neck. I was addicted to kissing all over Harry's face and taking the lead making him gasp by firmly gripping his butt.

I was just simply addicted to Harry Styles and I knew this feeling would last forever.