27

I paced around my living room with anticipation. Harry had been gone two months. Two fucking months. It was hell. We called every night but I missed having him here with me. New York had turned into his home of sorts, because I am here. He had the bottom dresser drawer and a space in my closet. He had a toothbrush next to mine and his shampoo and conditioner was in my shower.

It was all very domestic.

He had been in LA writing with some artists and even doing a bit of producing which he discovered he really liked. Nothing would take the place of performing but he was really enjoying the production aspect and even said he wanted to work with me in the studio.

I was anxious because of our last conversation.

"I miss you so much, I can't wait to be home tomorrow," he said sighing making me smile. Home. He couldn't wait to be with me tomorrow. God, I love him.

"I know baby, I miss you but I'm so glad you got do some new things. Production brings a whole other element of magic to music doesn't it?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, it does. I got to work with Finneas and he is super talented. He was telling me about his girlfriend Claudia and their relationship because we were trying to write a new song and I started talking about you and it just got me thinking about our future. You want marriage, right? I know it's soon but I always liked that idea, of settling down with kids. Do you like that?"

My heart stopped as I tried to replay what he just said. Marriage? I mean I never considered myself a traditional gal but with Harry my whole life is changing. Did I want marriage? The idea was never something I craved. A relationship? Yeah, I like those but the idea of commitment always freaked me out.

"Oh my gosh, Harry, Frankie just showed up at my door sobbing. I need to go, I love you!"

"I love you too, I hope she's okay!"

He believed me, at least I thought he did. Until he texted me later saying Frankie just had an Instagram live and she was perfectly fine.

Shit.

I was just caught off guard but I do want marriage. The more I think about it the more it makes sense to me that Harry is that person for me.

"Georgie?" I heard as I was at the end of my hallway making me rush to the front door. He was so cute. I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Yep, I definitely wanted to marry him.

"Bub!" I smiled crashing into him before he could put his bags down. "I missed you."

"I missed you," he sighed wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"Put the bags down, come sit with me."

Once we were on the couch I faced Harry and narrowed my eyes at him. "You, mister, cannot spring marriage ideas on me on a phone call! Who does that?! I was completely off guard and not expecting that. Don't do that again. However, yes I want to marry you. I never thought I was a real commitment type girl but you're changing me Harry."

"You want to marry me?" He smiled with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Of course you goof! Who else is going to put up with your secret backstreet boys obsession? Besides, I'm way to in love with you to let some other chick call herself Mrs. Styles. Fuck that, it's me!" I smiled proudly kissing him softly.

"You're really amazing, y'know that?"

"So, I've heard," I winked. "But pull that shit on me again over a phone call when you are the opposite side of the country and you'll sleep on the couch."