11

"Gigi," Hazel started as soon as she walked into my house. "I brought lunch." She sang handing me a bag of Nandos.

"Thank you darling, how's Collins?" I asked referring to her boyfriend.

Oh to be young and in love again.

"He's good, I think I love him," she blushed with a twinkle in her eyes. "He kind of reminds me of papa, really sweet and caring and he looks at me the way papa looks at you."

"Then don't let him go," I smiled taking a bite of the chicken.

•••

I was looking forward to this weekend, there was a concert in Manchester that Harry got us tickets for.

Fleetwood Mac.

I was so shocked when he told me and it was really sweet. He gave me a box that had one of his faded Fleetwood tee's folded nicely, I could still smell his cologne, and a ticket placed right on top with a sticky note that read:

a night of songs for my songbird, xx

I wanted to cry at his nickname he's been calling me ever since I sang for him, songbird. Which coincidentally is my favourite Fleetwood Mac song.

I was even more shocked when he said we could spend the night at his parents house. I actually looked at him slightly bewildered.

He reassured me it was fine and that it could even help me come up with questions for the documentary. It was for work, of course.

The butterflies I felt that he wanted me to meet the two most important people in his life dissolved when he mentioned the documentary. Harry didn't feel anything other than being friends and that's okay.

I still felt special that he wanted me to meet them because I do know how much he doesn't open up to others so even though it's for the documentary I did feel slightly special.

Laurel and Frankie left three days ago and to say I missed them already was a huge understatement.

I think giving Nick a key to my apartment was a bit daft on my part because he happily let himself in whenever. It wasn't annoying, I always appreciated Nick's company and spending time with him but when he came in while Harry and I were semi-cuddled on my couch watching 10 Thing I Hate About You, I knew he wouldn't let it go.

"So, what did I walk in on last night?" Nick barged in my apartment as I was packing for my weekend trip to Manchester.

"A movie, quite a good one actually." I mused folding the t-shirt Harry gave me.

"Oi! What's this I hear about my brother snogging you?!" Gemma asked coming in my apartment.

My eyes widened as I look at Nick throwing the t-shirt at him. "We were not snogging! Nick you cheeky bastard! You can't just tell people that," I huffed annoyed.

I couldn't truly be annoyed though, it was Nick.

"We were watching a movie," I looked to Gemma before picking up another shirt to fold.

"Isn't this Harry's?" She asked picking up the t-shirt I threw at Nick.

"It's his cologne," Nick laughed smelling the hanging part near his face as he was sat on the opposite side of my small overnight bag.