28

"Gigi, you'll never believe what happened," Hazel ran through the door with the biggest smile I had ever seen. "Look!" She held her hand out in front of me that homed a beautiful diamond ring.

"That's amazing, darling! Look at that! I am so happy for you! Tell me everything!"

Hazel told me how she ended up asking the question when they were walking together one night. "We were just there, side by side and it just came out, I didn't even realize I said it at first but I did and he had the biggest smile and when we got back to his place he showed me the ring he bought last week for me. It was perfect, Gigi," she smiled reminiscing on the memory.

It occurred to me as she spoke that history has a way of repeating itself through families. Hazel was repeating Harry and I's story.

He would be so proud of her.

•••

"Where do you want to live?" Harry asked. My head was against his chest and my fingers traced over his body.

"Well, I know you want to live in London-"

"How do you-"

"Harry," I interrupted looking at him, "I know you. I know you'll always feel at home there."

"I'll always feel at home with you," he cheekily said.

"Cheesy," I said with a laugh. "But, you know London is special for you and for me, it's where we first met and I first started to fall in love. Nick is there. But I also love London, the UK in general but I like the feeling I get there, the rush of the people and finding those little places that make it worth it. It's always been a place where my soul belongs, I think."

"I really love you. I love how you talk about things and you get so wrapped in it and you feel so deeply about things that seem minuscule to others. I think London would be good for us."

"When do you want to move?"

"I'd like it to be sooner. I have the house there so that takes care of one thing. I'm not in a rush though. I know you'd have to talk to the company and transfer over. Maybe by the end of the year?"

"Yeah, we can plan for that. Next time you leave you can take things and we can slowly start moving my things there. I'm excited to do this with you."

"I am too. We should probably start planning a wedding," he said making me laugh.

3 months we've been engaged and we've not done a single but of planning.

"I was thinking Nick could marry us, he means a lot to both of us. Maybe we could get married someplace outside of London. I mean we really only have to worry about Frankie and Laurel, they can fly out. Laurel is my matron and Frankie is my maid. I don't really have many other friends."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I think they'll be happy to finally take time off of work."

"I was thinking of having Gemma in the bridal party, do you know who you want to be in your party?"

"I think Gemma would like that. I think I'd ask Michael, maybe Lucas, and Zayn."

"Zayn?" I said sitting up and looking over at him.

"Oh gosh," he smiled rolling his eyes.

"You can't just drop this on me, I didn't realize you two were so close. When do you talk?"

"Once a week," he shrugs making me drop my jaw in shock.

"I mean I'm glad he's your friend, I just didn't think you really talked to them."

"He's the only one I really keep in contact with, but I'd invite them all I think."

"This is like a fever dream. you understand that, right?" I said making him laugh and press a kiss to my lips.

"You're my fever dream."

•••
"So you both got married in December, did you like having a winter wedding?"

"Yes, I love cold weather and I think Harry put up with that bit for me. We had fires around so helped a bit but it was an outdoor wedding and we had a tent set up outside  for the reception. It really was everything we wanted. We had many friends and family there and I mean meshing with Harry's family was super easy. I just fit right in with them."

"Do you think that will happen with Collins?" Hazel worriedly asked. "What if i'm not a good fit."

"Whether you're a good fit or not you have to remember that Collins loves you so much. There may be people in his family you aren't close to and that's okay. You may fit really well but Harry and I rested in our love for each other and so it didn't matter to us if his cousin liked me. Of course it was nice that his cousin did but that's not what's important, it's the love you share between the both of you."