12

Meeting Anne and Phil had me anxiously cracking my knuckles as Harry finally pulled into the driveway of their house.

I didn't see the point in being at the venue an hour early but Harry said we had to so I didn't argue.

He grabbed our bags from the boot and we walked into the house.

It was a quaint house that felt homey as soon as you walked in, it was perfect. Harry was great the whole ride over trying to reassure me that there was no need to be nervous even though I insisted I wasn't, but he knew me and he knew I was nervous.

"Harry," Anne gushed hugging him as soon as he placed the bags down and she walked down the stairs to see him. "I missed you."

I fondly watched them both hug each other and found myself seeing a completely different part of Harry. Of course I'd seen him around his sister but seeing him now, with his mum it felt like a different side of him that I completely adored.

"Mum, this is Georgie," Harry smiled holding his hand out to me.

"So lovely to meet you, I've heard so many wonderful things," she said surprising me by giving me a tight hug.

I didn't expect to feel the comfort that I felt as her arms wrapped around me, but I did. 

"I've heard great things about you too! From both Harry and Gemma," I smiled.

"Haz!" I heard watching Harry's dad walking into the room and give him a hug.

My heart was ready to combust at the sight of Harry hugging his father.

"Dad, Georgie," Harry said introducing me to his father.

"Lovely to meet you, love!" He exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

"We'll be down for a cuppa, just gonna bring these upstairs and show Georgie around," Harry smiled earning a nod from his parents who walked into the kitchen.

Harry grabbed our bags leading up upstairs pointing to the bathroom then walking into the room straight across setting our bags on the floor.

"I forgot to mention that there is only one room, so I figured I'd sleep on the floor. My mum made the other room into an art studio," he smiled sheepishly.

"Oh that's fine, and you don't have to sleep on the floor, seriously, we can share," I said trying to hide my nervousness.

The last thing I wanted was for him to have back pains.

"If you're fine with that," I added. Maybe he didn't want to share a bed, which is totally fine.

"No, I'm fine with that. Are you sure?" He looked nervous so I just smiled and nodded.

"Okay then," he smiled. "Are you still nervous?" he teased making me roll my eyes and hit his arm playfully.

"I was not nervous," I said shaking my head. He gave me a funny look telling me he didn't believe me making me sigh, "Maybe a little nervous but not anymore," I shrugged.

"Good," he smiled. "Fancy a cuppa?"

"Of course."

Talking with Anne and Phil was just as easy as talking to Harry, they were very welcoming and open and held no judgement at the fact that Harry and I's friendship crossed many professional boundaries.

It actually felt really comfortable, like it was the most natural thing in the world to be sitting with the three of them.

Phil had quite the sense of humor and I thanked him for making my necklace which he shrugged off saying it wasn't a big deal.