3

"Mum," Freddie said hugging me with a kiss on my cheek. "I heard Hazel is asking questions." His gaze was sympathetic, Freddie understood how difficult reliving the past could be.

"She's curious, reminds me of myself," I shrugged with small smile. "It's nice right now, getting to talk about it."

"If you're sure," his worrying glance didn't waver from mine and I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Of course I'm sure, now tell me how my grandson is doing."

Freddie showed me proud pictures of his son in Uni, Michael. Michael was studying art and it made me so proud that he was following his dreams. Freddie stayed with me all day and the following days until Hazel came back were a blur. She practically ran into the house putting the kettle on making us each a cup of tea.

She was eager to listen to the rest of the story and I had a feeling she would like the next part.

•••

My palms were sweaty as I was scheduled to meet Harry at the 4th Row Films office in London. It was imperative that I got to know Harry a bit more so I could accurately portray him in the documentary.

Harry Styles is one of the biggest names in the industry and I have feeling it's gonna stay that way for a while.

I looked up as the door opened to the office I was sitting in and Harry walked through with his manager, Jeff. I gave a small smile and shook both of their hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, I am so excited to work on this project with you," I smiled. I was excited, I just had to make sure my nerves wouldn't overrule everything else.

Did I look okay? Is my lipstick still in okay? Gosh, I probably look like a slob, why did I agree to this?

"I'm looking forward to working with you, I have this," Harry said grabbing a flash drive from his pocket. "It's footage from Jamaica and a few studio sessions we recorded. I don't know if they'll be of anything special."

The way his hand grazed mine sent shock through my body and I was sure it was a glitch in my body.

I had read that you can feel sparks with other people but I didn't actually believe it. Surely it was a thing of fiction that was put in movies.

I disregarded the feeling because despite all of the many thoughts in my mind I never mixed business with pleasure. I prided myself on staying professional.

He cleared his throat as he sat back down and his gaze met mine for several moments.

I didn't believe in love at first sight or like or fondness or whatever people wanted to call it, although, I read it could happen.

"Well, I like to get know my clients I work with a little bit, just so I can accurately portray you in the best most authentic way," I said staring anywhere's but his eyes. "Usually, coffee or dinner can be good," I said catching the small smirk on his lips. "Also, seeing you with your friends, bandmates, a few people you're close to. I and my clients usually agree to sign a privacy contract that ensures our time of work stays private. There would be no leaking private information or anything like that. I also have a list of past clients if you'd like to look through and contact any of them."

"Ms. Lane," Jeff said before I politely cut him off.

"Georgie, please." I smiled at both of them.

"Georgie," Jeff smiles. "We've been through all of the contacts, we know your process. We chose you because you are a great story teller."

Jeff's words slightly shocked me, they chose me?

"You're amazing, Georgie, and I think you'll be able to do this Behind the Album better than anyone else." Harry smiled as he spoke showing me his dimples.

He chose me. Out of hundreds of documentarist he chose me. I wasn't going to disappoint him.

"Right," I blushed looking down momentarily. I gathered my thoughts before looking at him, "I'm flattered, that means a lot to me thank you." I said daring to match his gaze.

Apparently, this project has been in the works and Harry had videographers from the company in Jamaica and he chose me to do the live album recording and put the whole thing together. It isn't ideal for me to jump into the middle of a project and not have done it from the begin but this was my job and I loved music so I was happy to work with Harry.

His eyes were soft and a piercing green, the prettiest shade really. His eyes were like a forest, thick with feelings and emotions that I had a feeling no one ever really got to see. I felt that I overstayed my gaze on him although I was sure I could look at him all day, I moved my eyes to Jeff who had a hard stare as his eyes flickered between Harry and I. It wasn't a mean gaze, rather he was deep in thought.

"Well, since your in London for a few months it seems we'll have plenty of opportunities to get to know each other," Harry smiled clearing his throat. "Of course you know we don't do our actual recording at Abbey Road until September. I presume you have ideas for the film?"

"Yes," I smiled opening my iPad to the notes I had taken. "I think it's great that you have this footage, and a team in Jamaica to really capture the making of the songs. I'm sure it will be brilliant," I said looking briefly at the flash drive he gave me. "I think once we get to know each other more, know what we want to tell people, how we want to tell your story then we can look more at the talking head shots," I nodded moving my eyes from my iPad to Harry and Jeff who both nodded. "Once I've looked through this footage it will give me more an idea of how to structure the film."

I continued to tell them my ideas I had and Harry was very involved in the creative process so far which I was thankful for, it was always fun to collaborate with my clients. I loved the creativity so much but when it comes down to being up to me to make some decisions I get nervous. I've worked with many people who just say whatever I do will be fine but this is their story, to me it makes sense for them to give input on certain things they want.

Harry had an overflow of ideas that I loved, he was even talking to me about he was going to wear for the album recording and the talking head shots. I think we both got so wrapped up in the creativity that our lines were already getting blurred. Harry didn't need my input for his fashion choices yet he wanted it.

***

"Wow, I have to say I don't really understand why he chose to wear all black I mean his tour outfits were much more grander than his studio recording," Hazel said thoughtfully. It was judgmental, she was just thinking out loud.

"It was the beginning for him, the beginning of being Harry Styles the solo artist and not Harry Styles in a boyband, he was still finding himself."