26

I hadn't seen Harry in a month. It sucked. He had radio shows he had to do and tour promo. He was coming back though for a few days. He was going to Latin America and South America in two weeks for more promo.

Needless to say I missed him so much. He missed being here for my birthday but he made sure he face-timed me for a few hours making me open the presents he got shipped to me.

Communication has been much better lately too.

New York has felt less like home. It's still full of magic and dreamers but something is missing. So besides not seeing Harry I've also felt a heavy weight of sadness that I miss home but It's not like I miss North Carolina where I grew up, I don't miss New York— I'm here. I just miss home but I don't know where home is anymore.

Days are blending together as I go through the motions finishing up the last of Harry's documentary which is amazing. I'm so proud of this film and I know he will be too.

"Hey, how are you?" Frankie asked pouring me a cup of tea as I sat at her kitchen table.

"Okay, I guess. I.. I just feel lost? I feel really out of place. I feel like New York is feeling less and less like home and I just miss home but I don't even know where that is right now. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, it does. But I think we both know what makes you feel at home," she said sipping her drink.

"What?" I asked confused waiting for her to continue.

"You need to figure that out yourself," she smiled squeezing my hand.

"Well, what about you? How are you?"

"Well," she said blushing and gaining my full attention.

"Tell me everything."

"So... I met someone?" She asked blushing a deeper shade of red.

"No fucking way! Who is she? How did you two meet? When do I get to meet her?!"

My mind was full of excitement and questions for my best friend.

Frankie didn't date... Ever. So I was shocked but so happy because if she was telling me about this and probably even Laurel then this was serious.

"We met at the coffee shop actually... she owns a small gym near the shop and goes there like everyday. I've seen her quite a few times actually and always just been so captivated by her and apparently she had been looking at me too so at first she just invited me to do yoga classes at her gym because she thought I might enjoy it. I was always in workout clothes so she figured I might like it. Well I learned quickly that I fucking hate yoga but I really like her so I kept going and I actually don't mind yoga anymore. Anyways, I had taken the last class and everyone was leaving so I offered to stay behind and help her pick up. We ended up going get drinks after and the whole night we just kept physically moving closer without even noticing it and soon enough we were making out at some dive bar in the back booth and well... we're kind of together now?"

"Kind of?"

"We haven't labeled what we are but I mean I know she's only seeing me and I'm only see her... I'm so scared Georgie.."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Two months.." My eyes widened. "I know, I kept it a secret but it wasn't on purpose! I just.. you know how I am. I need to figure it out in my head and then talk about it with you and Laurel.. I just... I really like her and I don't want to mess this up because we know I don't do relationships but there's something about her that makes me want to be in one? I'm crazy aren't I?"

"No you aren't crazy. I'm just shocked. But this is good. It's okay to let people in Frankie, it's okay to want someone to do life with."

"It's just so scary."

"I know, but sometimes it's worth it."

"Do you think. . . You'd want to meet her? Maybe a double date? Harry's coming back soon right?"

"Yeah, tomorrow. I'll ask him. Maybe we can cook and you can come over?"

"Yeah, okay. That sounds good. Shit, I have to go to work, but text me?" She says starting to get up.

"I will, and Frankie," I say walking to the door to leave. "Even if she isn't the one and you two don't last, it doesn't mean the time you spent with her is wasted. You learn from every experience, good or bad."

"I love you."

"I love you," I say hugging her.

I felt giddy for my best friend and I walked back to my apartment my heart stopped as I saw Harry walking towards my door with a bag in hand.

"Harry!"

He turned around and smiled widely as I ran into his arms.

Home.

As I stood wrapped in Harry's arms it all clicked, he is my home.

"How are you songbird?" His voice was thick with emotion as I looked into eyes seeing all his love pour out for me.

I was in way too deep with this man.

"So much better now that you're here," I smiled kissing him.

It's true. I felt like all the homesickness and feeling out of place went away as soon as I saw him, I felt light and joyful again.

"Come inside, let's have some tea."

We caught up on the time without each other and he agreed to a double date with Frankie and her new girlfriend. It made me excited to see how happy he was for her and putting on his protective side saying, "I'll give this girl a firm talking to and make sure she has the best intentions for our Frankie."

I never thought another person could feel like home. I mean I read about it in books, you see it in movies, but real life? I thought it was fake, I didn't believe in a lot of things until I met Harry.

That night as we laid together I smiled as my face was against his chest and we absentmindedly danced our fingers over each other.

"Will you tell me what was bothering you this past month?" He spoke softly.

"I felt homesick. Which I know is crazy because I don't miss where I grew up.  But New York wasn't feeling like home anymore. It felt like I didn't belong and I didn't understand why until today," I spoke softly breathing in lightly.

"What was it?"

"You," I said looking up at him. "None of these places feel like home because you are my home. When I saw you it just clicked, you're my home, Harry."

"I love you so much, I'm in love with you and I feel the exact same way. I came home a whole day early and crammed everything I could yesterday for my promo so I could come home. Whether you were in London or here or wherever it would be home because of you. Anywhere you go, I go."

"Anywhere you go, I go," I repeated kissing him softly. "I'm in love with you, Harry Styles."