Seán x child!reader || paparazzi

Hi, I'm sorry for not being on this book as much as I used to be. I've pretty much lost most of my interest on this book and writing about the egos.

But here's one that I just made, I think it's cute. This probably won't be the last I'll write on here, but I won't be writing for for this book after a post it.
—————————————————
—————————————————

"Hi!" Was all that he said, smiling through his monitor. "Oh my god-" Your big sister gasped, covering her mouth before grabbing her guitar pick.

You just smiled happily and waved at the screen, getting a wave back from the YouTuber. "Hi, what's your names?" He asked. "I'm (Y/n)!" You answered, a bright smile painted on your face. "HI- I'm Eddily-" Your sister said, excited.

"So c-can we sing you a-a song?" Eddily stuttered, struggling to keep her calm while on the Omegle call. "Oh, sure, you don't mind if I put it in my video though, right?" Seán questioned, not wanting to just put this call in the video without asking.

"Yeah, please, it'll be the only proof I met you-" Eddily smiled nervously, knowing if it wasn't in his video, her friends wouldn't believe her at all. "So, they're gonna sing, I'm gonna play-" Your sister said before playing a few strings with the pick.

(Now you can play the song at the top.)

She then started to play a soft beat on her guitar. You kicked your feet happily as you start to sing. "Cause you know that baby I.." You began. The YouTuber just watched as you and your sister played the song for him.

"I'm your biggest fan! I'll follow you until you love me!" You sang, closing your eyes and continuing to kick your feet as Eddily also continued to play the soft tune of 'Paparazzi'. "Papa-paparazzi!" Seán smiled and then put his hands on his face, still watching.

"Baby there's no other superstar!" Eddily messed up on a few strings, but she didn't really notice. "You know that I'll be your papa-paparazzi!" You finished, opening your eyes to see Seán smiling on your big sister's computer screen, hands on his cheeks.

"Awww, that was adorable!" He cooed, even laughing a bit, now a smile glued onto his face. "Thank you!" You thanked, as happy as a puppy seeing their new owner walk into the house after a long day at work. "Alright," Seán began, still smiling.

"Thank you for that song, (Y/n) and Eddily!" His smile somehow grew winder as he gave you both a thumbs up through the screen. You returned the thumbs up by making a heart with your hands. "Okay I'm sorry, but I gotta go and continue with the video," He then said.

"Can we high fives?" You asked, not really wanting to leave the call. "Sure!" He smiled, laughing a bit before he raised his hand. The YouTuber then gave you a virtual high five, even making the slap sound with his mouth.

You and Eddily smiled, as you both did the same. Seán then waved goodbye and you both left the chat. "..well, that was amazing-" Your sister said aloud, almost screeching in the process.