4. Cute things they do || Markiplier egos x reader

The drawing was made by Shuploc on DeviantArt.
I finally made one of these with all the egos I wrote about, and some I will in the future. Qwp Enjoy!

————————————————
————————————————
Cute things they do
————————————————
————————————————

||The host||

When the host is either bored or done writing an entire book, he'll write on sticky-notes and hide them around the house.

Sometimes in the fridge or freezer, or even hidden in your phone case. The notes will say adorable things like

"I look at you, and I'm home"

"love always finds a way, it's true, and I love you"

"you're the best thing I never knew I needed".

Host would almost always quote Disney, because he knows you love to watch them when you're sad. And you love him more for that...

————————————————

||Yancy||

At night when you're about to go to sleep, Yancy would sometimes randomly hug you from behind and softly sing in your ears.

He would sing songs like 'Soon You'll Come Home' or 'It's Alright'. Just listening to his voice softly sing makes you blush. Sometimes you'll sing with him, but not often.

You mostly just fall asleep to it. He loves to sing you songs, sometimes they're romantic, sometimes they're about something else.

You don't know what he means when he sings songs like 'It's Alright', but you wish you knew...

————————————————

||Zork/Zombieiplier||

Zork might be zombie but he can still be romantic if he tries. If he ever feels like you need some love, he'll give. Sometimes when you're feeling depressed he'll just hug you.

It might be from behind or a front hug. Zork might even take your hands and kiss your knuckles. It kinda tickles.

But either way it feels nice that someone still cares about you, even when everyone else you knew is gone...

————————————————

||Dr. Iplier||

Other than how Doctor acts when he injects himself with the drugs from his work. He might sometimes come home with stuff to apologize with.

It might be cute small stuffed animals, or some of your favorite sweets. Doctor knows you can't resist (favorite candy), so he doesn't buy it much because you'll just want more.

But he'll sometimes buy it for you as an apology gift.

You'll be mad about it for a while, but when he's begging for you to forgive him, you see that you can't stay mad at your Doctor forever...