BingIRL x reader || your new AI (rewrite)

This was requested by nobody, the drawing was made by
ShaeOverRated on Tumblr.

The reason I made this was because I like the character Bing so much! Not as a crush thing, like a character like..idfk how to say it...

My headcannon for BingIRL:
Other than skateboarding, Bing LOVES to roller-skate. Hell, he even had a pair of shoes with wheels on the heels.

Keys:
Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
F/T/S: favorite tv show
Y/F/U: your funny username

Warnings: cussing, mention of porn
———————————————
———————————————
(Y/N)'s POV:

Hi! My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a (male/female) and I am 27. I live alone, and I love to go shopping...online.

It's kinda fun. Especially when I'm bidding on something. Uh, Anyway...

Right now, I am sitting on the couch eating pizza while minding my own business. I'm watching (F/T/S), one of my favorite shows.

I feel so at peace.

But turns out I was about to have my peaceful moment ruined. My doorbell rang... "goddamn it.." I mutter as I put my pizza back on its plate and on the glass table.

I get up from my couch and walk to the front door. I look through the peep hole, only to see nobody. "What the.." I mutter as I open the door, that's when I look down and see a small box.

Weird....I had read all my lists today and none of them said that I would receive anything today. I guess it's an early package..?

I grab the small box and take it inside, closing and locking the door behind me. The box has the Bing logo on the side of it. "I don't even use Bing anymore.." I say out loud from confusion.

I set the box down on my glass table. I eminently sit on the couch and continue to eat my delicious pizza. Yummy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The part of me that was curious about what was in the box finally broke me. I grabbed the box and went to the kitchen to grab a knife so I can cut the box open.

All the sudden the box got a thousand times heavier. I drop the box when I feel the sudden weight try to fight against my arms. "What the fuck-" I yell out in shock.

A tall male pops out of the small box with a skateboard under his arm. "Sahhh dude!" He said to me as he chuckled. He stepped of the box.

"How you doin'? I'm you're new AI Browser!" He said as he held his hand up for a high five. 'I'm not giving this stranger a damn high five!!' I thought to myself.

He waited for a moment. And put is hand down, looking a bit disappointed. "Okay definitely NOT a high five person, but that's fine! You're still the man!" he said as he gave me finger guns. ((I have a feeling he would say that to a person of any gender..))

So many questions were traveling in my head, but one stupid question decided to leave my mouth. "How...how did you fit in that box?"

The man looks at me and just says "a lot of squishing and squeezing". It was a weird question I asked, and I got a weird answer.

The man then looked at me, putting his skateboard down on my counter. He puts his hands on his sides and tells me, "But anyway, my name's Bing-irl! You must be '(Y/F/U)'!"

I laughed a bit as he called me by my username. "no, actually..my name is (Y/N) (L/N). (Y/F/U) is just my dumbass username.." I tell Bing, he just looks confuse.

He then looks back at my username and starts to smile, "Now I get it" he says, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Bing, he had told me that he is an AI Browser I won off of Amazon.

Turns out I had bid on him a few nights ago, I'm guessing I was either drunk or I didn't fully see what it was I was bidding on.

Bing smiles while siting down on the couch, and he puts his arms behind his head. 'Oh no...he's getting comfortable' I think to myself.

"So anything you wanna look up, my duude? Or do you wanna see my sick skateboard tricks?" He asked, the last question leaving him smiling at me happily.

I thought for what to do....I think I wanna mess with this thing first. I smile. "Hey Bing" "yah?" "Aren't you mostly used for porn?" He looks at me with an almost mad face.

"Actually, no! I am also used for normal searches. The most searched thing is actually 'how to get on..google'..." He pauses for a bit, wow his Browser really is kinda useless.

I laugh at how he paused, like he had made the biggest mistake ever. Bing looks at me. "You tricked me-" he tells me with a blank tone in his voice.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" I basically laugh right in his face. I eventually stopped laughing. He was still looking at me, he started to smile. After me laughing, I muttered under my breath.

"This is gonna be fun"

"Yeah it is!"