Cat!GoogleIRL x reader || little blanket burrito

Once once again...this was requested by nobody, COME ON GUYS
I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS-
I need them requests...
Anyway..the drawing was made by Ao—hoshi on DeviantArt.
Please do not mind the fact that this is cringe xD

Keys:
Y/N: your name
Y/F/M: your favorite movie

Warnings: cussing, Google being a mean bot, Kinda romantic?
———————————————
———————————————
(Y/N)'s POV:

It's dark outside, plus it's raining. And you were laying in bed, watching a movie. (Y/F/M) to be specific. You love that movie so much. This is like your....what? 1000th time watching it?

But as one of your favorite scenes is about to start, you see something outside your window by your bed. You pause the movie and turn to your window, only to see eyes outside of it. Staring straight at you. You scream in shock, but the eyes don't move away. You fall off your bed and try to back away. But you heard a meow outside the window. You sit straight up and look at the window, hiding behind the side of the bed. You were confused.

That's when you noticed, it had a nose and ears. 'Is it an animal?' You thought. You looked closer. That's when you saw what the creature truly was. It's a tiny Neko. [a cat sized neko-] It was soaking wet from the rain. You got closer to the window. The small Neko meowed again, like it begging for something. You lowly got on the bed and unlocked the window, slowly opening it. The soaked cat-sized Neko slowly crawled on top of your bed. It looked like a male. He looked up at you and shook his hair, getting your bed and yourself wet. "Hey!" You warned the little thing. He looked back at you, he looked a bit angry. Like you just said something incredibly rude. You looked back "what?" He just growled at you. "Don't give me that look HUMAN!" he shot a threat at you.

You were really surprised, you didn't really know Nekos could talk. But at the same time, you were kinda mad at his attitude. "Excuse me?" You asked with sass. He looked at you again. "What?" He seems really annoyed. You just pick him up. He started scratching your arms. "That's it! With that attitude, you're becoming a burrito! You little shit!" You threatened as you took out a blanket and wrapped him in it.

The neko wiggled around and hissed in the blanket wrap he was in. He's struggling so hard to get out, but of course he's failing miserably. It's actually kinda cute. You laughed a bit at how adorable he's acting. He keeps wiggling in the blanket. "CURSE YOU AND YOUR 'BLANKET BURRITO'!!" The neko yelled out at you, hissing at the end.

A few minutes later of him hissing and struggling to escape the blanket burrito you put him in. He gives up and calms down. "You chill now?" You asked him. He looked up at you and muttered. "What does that mean.." then "yeah I'm 'chill' now" he said as he rolls his eyes at you. You laughed a bit and picked up the little blanket burrito. "I'm (Y/N), who are you GrumpyPants?" He looked up at you and sighed. "I am GoogleIRL, a personal assistants android. I was made for emotional support, that's why I'm shaped like a feline...because they are calming or loving, are they not?" Google explained, with a question at the end of his explanation. "So, your name's Google?" "It's not necessarily my name, but yes.." he mumbled.

"I'm ready to get out of the 'blanket burrito' now" he told you. You thought for a bit. One one hand, he might good. But on the other, you get a free burrito kitty. Of course, you chose free burrito kitty. "Nah"

"Thank-...what?" He looks at you, surprised. "You're not coming out of the blanket burrito!" You evily chuckle. He struggles to get out once again, but fails....again. "You're my burrito" you tease. He blushes as you lay down, with him wrapped up in your arms.

**Two Hours Later**

You're sleeping now, and Google finally made it out of the 'blanket burrito'. He crawls out. "Foolish human.." He mutters to himself while looking at your sleeping form. But when he tried to jump down from the bed, you grabbed him and hugged his form tight in your sleep. Google sighs and doesn't even try to fight it. He's lost most of his robotic energy just by escaping that blanket. Google just turns towards your chest and looks at your face. You looked a bit...(pretty/handsome)? He blushes a bit at your sleeping form and shuts his eyes tight, trying to go into his Rest Mode. It's not working though. He's too stressed by what he's feeling. Google stops tensing up, and tries slowing his breath down. Now his Rest Mode is available, he turned it on and started to rest. Curled up in your arms.

He's your Little Blanket Burrito....