Jameson Jackson x me(Max) || suprise!

Max opened his bedroom door, in his hourglass Unus Annus hoodie. He always wears that thing when sleeping, it's one of his favorite things to sleep in. It's just so fluffy...

He then walked down into the hallway, seeing a few Christmas decorations in the hall. The teenager smiled, he always loved Christmas.

The teen walked into the kitchen, almost immediately opening the fridge and grabbing the gallon of sweet tea. He took a cup and then poured the sweetened tea into the cup. There's nothing better than tea on an early morning. Max thought, after putting the big gallon in the fridge, and started to sip the cold sweet tea.

A finger then tapped on the gender-fluid boy's shoulder. He jumped, almost spilling his tea. Max turned around, and saw his caretaker, Jameson Jackson. And he smiled before motioning him to follow him.

The young boy shrugged, taking his sweet tea with him as the two walked into the living room. Jameson grabbed something from the couch and then handed it to Max. It was a small cupcake with a single lit candle on it.

The boy nearly choked on his tea before covering his mouth, startled. He had completely forgotten it was his birthday. Max put his cup down on a table and looked took the box in his cold hands. He then looked back at Jameson Jackson.

The mute brang both his hands up in front of his face, near his eyes. Both of his pointer fingers touched the tips of both his thumbs. And his remaining fingers tucked into each of his palms. He then popped his pointer fingers and thumbs apart, at the same time, he opened his eyes wide and made a face that made him look shocked.

Max took a moment, staring at his caregiver, trying to figure out what he just signed. The teenager doesn't know sign language well, so he doesn't exactly know what Jameson said.

Then he realized. Surprise! That's what Jameson told him in sign language. Max smiled softly, blowing the candle out & putting the cupcake, and brightly at him before hugging the mute male. He flinched before hugging his small form softly.

Max then smiled, looking up at Jameson. He smiled back before an old fashioned card popped up under his chin. Happy birthday, little one. It read. The black card then disappeared into thin air.

You might think that it's weird that he signs and has his speaking cards, but he just sometimes can't decide to either sign something or show a card. So he has both.

Max smile grew as he kept his arms around the taller male. He really loves his strange caregiver.

"Thank you so much, JJ!" The teenager smiles brighter than he was before. Jameson Jackson's smile grew a bit wider and he kissed Max's forehead. Max laughed a bit, Jameson's mustache had tickled his soft skin a little bit.

The two then spent the rest of the day together. Max ate the cupcake and found out that his caregiver had baked it himself. Maybe that's why it tastes like it was burned many times? But eh, he ate it anyway...

—————————————
—————————————
( Happy birthday to me :]
The drawing was made by me btw)