( In Space with Markiplier ) Mark x reader || servant

This isn't a happy story, where the captain dates Mark and they live happily ever after.

It's just a short story I thought about while on the bus, so I hope you try to enjoy Captain (Y/n) being an asshole 👋
—————————————————
—————————————————

Mark isn't proud to say it anymore, but he actually had, and still has, feelings for his own captain.

Of course though, he was always scared to say, but not because he was scared you wouldn't love him back.

No, no.

He knows you most likely don't feel the same, you're his captain after all. That's unprofessional.

He's actually scared of the ridicule he would revive if word had spread about his crush, especially from you.

Mark knowing you don't care for him in that way is bad enough, he doesn't need you judging him for it as well.

That, and he knows you'll just add a button for reasons that he gets in a trouble that just says "trying to seduce the captain".

It was hard hating the person he adored the most.

He dreaded being called by you and being informed that he had to fix something, especially since he knows you'll be over his shoulder the entire time, making sure he doesn't mess up.

Oh, but when you had inserted that servant bell into his skin.

After that, you would never let him have even half a second of peace and quiet.

It was always "fix this" and "get me this, because I'm too fucking lazy to get it on my own, peasant".

That was when he snapped.

It took him days to conjure up the idea, and think about what to do with you after. Especially since he would need a reason, and not immediately be blamed.

His feelings were of course still there, He still loved you. He just couldn't stand you at the same time, and he needed to do something about it.

The night it finally happened, was the day he could barely wait for, yet was also the day he dreaded from coming. It was all so confusing for him.

Before he went into your room, he just stood there for a second. Thinking about what he was about to do, holding the pillow tightly.

He was so ready, but so not ready at the same time.

Right at the last second, he decided to not do it, and spare your life. He did still love you, after all.

...Then he got a notification, revealing you had pressed the button that told him he was ten seconds late than you wanted him to be.

Okay, never mind. You needed to die.

Mark wasn't hesitant anymore, and he entered the room with a big grin on his face. It wasn't fake, like all the others before this moment.

This one was real.

After the deed was done, and you were gone..

Mark immediately bursted into tears and dropped to his knees next to the bed.

It took him a minute to start laughing insanely about what he had just done to the only one on the planet he'd ever loved.

Of course though, he was eventually found, and then was froze to death as a punishment from Celci, the new captain.