3. Weird things they do || Markiplier egos x reader

The drawing was made by Shuploc on DeviantArt.
————————————————
————————————————
Weird things they do
————————————————
————————————————

||The Host||

The Host is a weird guy. Well, more creepy than weird. Sometimes you would walk into his room and he would already be facing you, even if you don't make any noises.

He won't even speak in that situation, he'll just sit there breathing in your direction. But of course after a few minutes, he would eventually turn back to his desk and continue to write his stuff.

It freaks the hell out of you though. After a few months of that shit, you finally asked him why he does that. And he just responded with,
————————————————

||Yancy||

Yancy still isn't used to being freed from prison. Anytime something would happen that reminds him of prison, he would yell out random names in the house.

Names like 'Jimmy', 'Hank', 'Tiny', or even 'Heapass'. Like anytime the phone rings or the lights go out, he'll jump and blurt out. "Warden's comin!"

You or the other Egos try telling him it gonna be fine, but he doesn't believe any of you guys.

You've even tried asking who the people are that he yells out, but he'll only say two words. "Old friends..."
————————————————

||Zork/Zombieiplier||

Zork is a zombie, of course he does weird stuff. He would do a lot of weird stuff each day. You've even caught him trying to eat a butterfly while it's still flying.

Zork never caught them though, so he would just constantly bite the air. Another thing you've caught him doing is look at your flesh, or even touch or pinch it.

Now, you know what he's thinking when he looks or even touched your skin. But when he starts pinching your skin is when you pull away from him.

You even filled up a spray bottle for that reason, and that reason only. If he tries to eat you, which he does almost four times a week, you'll just spray him in the face with the water.

He'll quickly rub his face and whimper a bit at you. But since he's a grown man, it's not that cute....
————————————————

||Dr. Iplier||

The Doctor doesn't really do anything weird, well...there is one thing.

Almost every time you call out his name when he's in a different room, he yells out at you. "SHUT UP NURSE"

You were so upset the first time he did it.

You have no idea why he does it, he just does. When you asked him why he yells that at you he just says.

"The nurse at the hospital keeps catcalling me, so I usually have to shut her up.."
————————————————

||Eric Derekson||

Eric? He doesn't really try to do anything weird in public or when you're around.

He's scared of people thinking he's a wimp or a baby, and that'll give people another reason to make fun of him.

But he will do one thing, if the room happens to be cold or he's in a cold area...he'll start shaking. And no, not simple shaking.

We're talking about violent shaking. One time he started shaking while in his sleep, he shook the entire bed from side to side.

It actually sounded like he was doing....something else. When you first asked why he does it, he covered his face in embarrassment.

He then stuttered out. "In..in my old home...it was un...unbearably cold, so.......I was always shivering..." and then he added. "I guess...it..it turned into a tic..?"
————————————————

||BingIplier||

Bing does a lot of weird stuff, sometimes he'll just sit and talk to himself. He'll say things like... "Dude, I'm not going back! I like it here"

You swear, he's just a man that broke into your house and is pretending to be your own personal AI.

You thought that until you saw him open a hatch on his chest, all you saw was a stash of sunglasses.

You asked him why he talks to himself a few days after you saw him doing that. He was surprisingly honest about it.... "Oh, I was just talking to my bro.

We were friends at the factory" "who is he?" You asked as he stretched his arms, showing off his mussels. "His name's Google"
————————————————

||DadIplier||

You're a child that lives with your dad that happens to be a YouTuber, of course he'll do weird things!

You sometimes just watch in the doorway as he screams at a game. One time he saw you though the camera as he was screaming.

He quickly turned to you and told you not to disturb him while recording. You we're confused, but you just went with it.

But of course you walked into his room and watched him play again, he didn't even notice until he was saying 'bye' to the camera.

..Which is a shit dad move, but he didn't even hear you walk in the room. You can't exactly blame him, he was wearing headphones and the volume was on full blast.

When he noticed you just cutely asked. "Why?" He had no answer all he did was pick you up and kiss your forehead while saying. "Aww~ you're so cute!"
————————————————