Anti x teen!reader || are you afraid of the dark?(2/2)

The art was made by anime-illustrates on Tumblr.
Turn on the background audio to add effect to the story.

Warnings: Horror, being alone, cussing
————————————————
————————————————
Narrator's POV:

The bright sun hit your face as you slowly opened your eyes. You lightly hummed in response to this. The sound of birds tweeting outside was all you could hear at the moment.

You sat up in your bed, rubbing your eyelids softly, trying to wake yourself up. A yawn escaped past your lips as you slowly took the covers off your legs and stepped onto the soft carpet of the room.

You only took a couple steps before stepping on something wet. Did something soak into the carpet? You thought as you looked down.

Blood. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion before remembering the sleep paralysis dream you had last night. Your eyes then winded as you could only remember blood dripping onto the carpet from some open wound. "What the..?" You muttered, confused as hell. That was just a dream! Your mind screamed at you.

Needless to say, you just shrugged, stepped over the blood stain and walked out of your room. The house is quiet. Not a surprise really.

You walked into the kitchen and opened a cabinet, reaching in for something. You picked out a box of (favorite cereal). A smile spread across your face as you grabbed a bowl & a spoon. You then opened the fridge and grabbed the milk out of it, lightly kicking the the refrigerator closed.

And so you made yourself some cereal & put the milk back in the fridge.

You happily ate your breakfast, not really paying attention to anything but the bowl of cereal. A smile was on your face as you chewed on the breakfast.

Eventually you finished your cereal and put the dishes in the sink.

You then spent the rest of your day doing a lot of things. Doing things like texting your friends, playing a few video games on your (Xbox/PlayStation), sleeping, and just watching (movies/tv shows).

You pretty much spent your entire day doing a bunch of random shit around your house...

~~~~~~~~~

(Now it's nighttime :3)
You watched the video on your laptop as you drank your (favorite drink). You're watching a creepy music video made by someone named Jazmin Bean, it's called 'Saccharine'. The song is actually pretty good, through the video is extremely gory and a bit scary.

(play 2:00 of the song now)

You hummed some of the lyrics as you put down your drink onto the table, next to your bed. "Disgusted at the fact I care, cut you the fuck off like dead hair~"

"Saccharine, what I do to have you sitting here next to me~" The song continued. You tapped your fingers on the wooden table that's next to your bed. "Looking at you, makes me wanna gouge out my eyes,"

"Bloody surprise~" Suddenly, the sound of a thump outside your bedroom door caught your full attention. You paused the song and stared at your door for a few moments.