I'M HERE, IM QUEER, AND THIS DEER IS FULL OF BEER

Wake up.

Your eyes softly opened at the sound of speaking.

The sight of your bedroom's ceiling was what actually caught your attention. You weren't met with a blue sky, or a orange-yellow-ish void, just your bedroom.

Finally.

"Ugh.." You groaned, sitting up and looking around your bedroom. "Hello?" You called out.

No talking objects...something's wrong. You thought.

Damn right.

"What's up now?" You asked, jumping out of your bed, your feet hitting your floor for once. It felt nearly euphoric..

So, there's this thing I found on YouTube a while ago, and I couldn't get it out of my mind.

"What is it? That Huggy-Wuggy bullshit? Some pirated musical footage? An Arnold Schwarzenegger movie trailer that caught your attention? ...Another Object Show?" You asked, walking out of your bedroom and down the stairs.

No, it was a teaser for a project...

They sound hesitant. You thought as you made your way towards the kitchen.

And it's related to a book I made back in 2020...

You thought for a moment, thinking about any of the books they made in that hellish year. No, they deleted all of those books...right? You thought, your eyes widening.

I did delete most of them, but I still have one.

"Well.. which one was it?" You furrowed your eyebrows, not really remembering what the hell they're talking about. You grabbed a cup and filled it up with water. It's been a while since you had some anyway...

That YouTuber Egos x reader book. The one I made when I was thirteen.

You let out a soft sigh. "That's not that bad, what was the teaser about?" You asked, shrugging your shoulders, sipping on the water. You've already been to jail because of that book, but what could be worse than that?

Yeah, it's called "In Space with Markiplier"

You immediately spit out your water, it landing onto the floor. Space...holy shit..

"I-I'm going to space?" You asked in stutters, the thought itself already terrifying you. There's so many painful ways you could die in space.

As soon as that question exited your mouth, the feeling of your phone in your pocket vibrating caught your attention.

You then dig in your pocket, pulling out your phone, only to see a name you haven't seen in a long time. Mark.

You waited for a moment before answering, and putting the phone up to your ear.

"Hey!" He called out, sounding worried. "Where the hell have you been?" He frantically asked, now sounding angry. You just stayed silent.

"(Y/n)! You've been ignoring everyone for almost a full year, and I'm tired of it, so just answer me!" He shouted on his end, making you realize that all of this object-show stuff took most of your attention from the actual world.

"..Hey, so... I'm back," You smile awkwardly, knowing full-well he can't see it.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Y-you have no idea...literally.." You stuttered, the thought of going to space still in your head.

—————————————————
—————————————————

IM BACK!

Sorry for straight up ghosting all of you for almost a year btw, I've just been focusing on other fandoms and all of my other books.

AND ILL PROBABLY DO IT AGAIN!

HAHAHAHHAHA-

Seriously though, I'm genuinely excited about the In Space with Markiplier project, and I already have a few predictions.

That's a different story though.

Anyway, I'm finally back, and I'm ready for the insanity of this fandom for once more.

I might remake my first few oneshots, because they are just fucking awful-

Anyway, I'm gonna give you some new info on me and leave

My name: Max
My age: 15
My pronouns: they/them & he/him
My gender identity: Demiboy
Mental status: fuck shit balls cock