Antisepticeye x child reader || scary man

The art was made by Dsash on tumblr

This is really short, but that's just because It's been a while writing for these guys and I need to ease back into it-
—————————————————
—————————————————

You hid under the blanket with your stuffed Sam. You hugged him tightly, a tiny frown softly placed on your face.

You were waiting.

Just waiting.

Wait, what are you waiting for?

Oh, yeah, you're waiting for your father to come home. You had gotten home from school only an hour ago, and he's late.

He usually comes home as soon as you call him, but the power was out when you arrived home. You were scared.

It gets scary when you're alone, especially when you're only nine years old.

You used to be fine when you arrived home, and you weren't scared. But ever since Halloween in 2016, you started hiding in your room.

This scary man would enter your house and you would always hide under your bed when he entered your bedroom. He's just terrifying to look at.

That was when the sound of the front door loudly opening caught your attention.

"̷̨͋(̵̯̘͐͐Ȳ̵͖/̴͔͐̈́ń̷̼̔)̶͈̱͛̆?̵̡͚͗"̶̛̲͍͗

Your fathers voice rang from the living room, making you quietly gasp.

You then sit up from your bed, still hugging Sammy. "Daddy?" You call out.

"̷͍͚͂͒Ǐ̵̭'̸̞̟̾͝m̴̡̀ ̷̦̰̉h̷̫͂̀o̶͕͊ḿ̷͜e̴̖͖̊,̵̥͚͑̂"̶̗͌

He called out once more, making you smile brightly.

"Daddy!" You happily shouted as you jumped from the bed and ran out of your bedroom.

You ran all the way to the living room, Sammy plush still in hand. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" You shouted, now as happy and joyful as ever, now that your father is home.

"̴̳͐C̵͇̐ǫ̶̅o̴͕̊k̸̓͜i̴̝̾e̵̳̔ ̸͕̾M̵̯̽o̷͓̓n̵͇̍s̴̡̆ț̴́é̶̦r̴̭̔!̴͑͜"̵͚̈́ He smiled, bending his knees down and opening his arms to you, to which, you jumped into them.

You dropped Sammy onto the floor and tightly squeezed your father's torso, your tail wagging.

"̶̨͗E̵̢͘x̴̛̹̑͜č̷̨͜i̸̻̤͐͋ṱ̶̓̀e̶̠̟̿̔d̸̘̼̈́͠ ̵͙̀̈́m̴̮̠̈́͊ũ̷̡̃ć̸̠̬h̵̛̟̅?̴̧̧̍"̴̦̰͊̒ He smiled, noticing your tail. You just nodded as he then stood straight, you still in his arms.

You just rested your head on his chest, your tail finally calming down.

"̴̞̅W̸̠̊a̴͗ͅn̸̖͋ṉ̷͌a̷͙̅ ̷̳̿w̷͎͂å̵̠t̷͔̐c̶͕͝h̵͔̉ ̶̱̋ã̷͓ ̷̨͒m̶̱̐o̷̪̐v̷̼̔i̸͌͜ȇ̸̢?̸͔͝"̷̨̍ He asked as he made his way to the couch. You just nodded. "Yep!"

̵͈̒"̵̼̈(̸͍͊F̴̟͌/̶̥͑R̴̯̀-̵̹́R̷̟̀/̶̪̄H̸̲̑/̴͖̿M̸̤̀)̴̝̓?̴͕́"̴̠̚ He then set you on the couch, walking towards the tv as you quickly nodded. Your father then grabbed one of the DVDs and put it into the DVD player.

( F/R-R/H/M means "Favorite Rated-R Horror Movie" btw)

The rest of the day was pretty much normal for you and your father, you both watched horror movies and laughed at the death...like the fucked up demons you both are.