Zombieiplier x reader || collar tugging

This was requested by nobody. And the edit above was made by me. When I was trying to do a request, I had an idea about Zork's collar being taken off after like...years. So here you go you markiplier lovers-

Warnings: cussing
————————————————
————————————————
Narrator's POV:

The zombie waited patiently on the bed for his partner to get out of the bathroom, they're changing their clothes. He tugged at his collar gently, getting a little uncomfortable with leather tightly wrapped around his neck. He whimpered as he kept tugging.

You quietly walked out of the bathroom in your sleepwear, seeing Zork tugging on his spiked color. "Somethin' wrong, Zork?" You asked, making him jump and stop pulling on the collar. "Every..things....fine.." He spoke slowly, like always. You sat beside him on the bed, watching him as he scratched his neck. "Does your neck hurt?" You questioned. Zork nodded, a painful look on his face.

Zork whimpered as you both waited quietly for a few moments, staring into each other's eyes. "Are..are you going to take your collar off?" You asked the zombie, looking confused.

The zombie tilted his head to the side, obviously confused. "Have you ever taken it off?" You questioned, concerned for your zombie friend. And he just shook his head, like nothing is wrong. "Oh my god.." You muttered under your breath.

You then reached for his neck, to which he flinched and scooted away, did he think you were going to attack him? "Calm down, I'm taking it off" You told him, grabbing his collar and popping the back apart. Zork gave you a look as if you were showing him a magic trick. You chuckled and took the spiked collar away from his neck.

Zork smiled and rubbed his neck, he's had that on for so damn long.. He looked at you, a big smile on his face. The zombie then lunged in your direction.

You flinched for a moment, until you felt two cold arms wrap around your body. You looked down to see Zork hugging your waist as tight as he can. "Thank...you.." He says slowly. He nuzzles his nose into your navel. You put your hand on his black messy hair and intertwined your fingers into his hair. You can feel the zombie smile against your skin. "You're welcome, you dork.." He closed his eyes, well the one socket that actually has an eye in it.

You just spent the rest of your night like that. Him on your lap, sleeping on top of you. And you eventually passed out after a few minutes of watching the zombie sleep on top of your body..