Wilford Warfstache x fem!reader x Darkiplier || you look stupid

I was going to use this for a part of the oneshot they requested, but I realized it had nothing to do with the story. So I kinda just, took it off and now I'm posting it here xD
Sorry if you don't like it-
This was requested by Nicolenbbl1235
Thank you for requesting the idea of this ;w;
I'm still working on the one you actually requested, it's just really hard to draw smut...
Anyway, I have no drawing/image for today. Sorry.
Please do not mind the fact that this is cringe this is actually my first time writing smol smut...

Keys:
Y/N: your name
F/K/O/D: favorite kind of donut

Warnings: THIS IS A SMOL SMUT, cussing, and, CRINNNGGGEEEEE
———————————————
———————————————
Narrator's POV:

You share a house with two men. You're their girlfriend, and you're happy dating the two insane men. It's fun.

Right now you were in the kitchen, eating donuts with one of your boyfriends, Wilford. He's eating a strawberry glazed with sprinkles, while you're eating a (F/K/O/D). Wilford has loved sweets for a long time. He especially loves donuts.

You giggled a bit as you saw him having sprinkles on his mustache. Wilford looked up at you, clearly confused. "What?" He smiles and blushes as he takes another bite of his donut, getting more sprinkles on his mustache. "You're mustache" You start to laugh out loud at him. Wilford gets confused, he feels his mustache. "What about it?" He asks, even more confused now.

Then your second boyfriend, Dark walked in. You three are in a polyamorous relationship, and you think its adorable how much those men love you.

Dark looked at you and smiled, blushing. He walked up to the table and sat down next to your seat. "Hello darling~" He flirts. You blushed a bit. "Hey Darkie~" You kissed his cheek. Wilford coughs awkwardly as he looks at you, clearly begging. You giggle and kiss Wilford's cheek. He smiles at you. "Wipe your mustache Wil, you look stupid" Dark tells him blankly. Wilford lightly gasped and took a napkin, wiping the sprinkles off his mustache. You look at Dark, a bit mad at him. "Dark, you can't just say he looks stupid.." He just quietly sighs. "But he does"

**TWO HOURS LATER**

Dark is reading a book, laying in bed. Wilford is...somewhere, you actually don't know where. He might be cleaning his gun collection. You were in the bathroom, silently brushing your teeth. Since it's late and you need to brush your teeth after all those donuts....

You had your eyes closed, you were too tired to even bother. All the sudden you felt strong arms wrap around your waist. You open your eyes to see through the mirror that Wilford is hugging you from behind, his head resting on your shoulder. You didn't care that he was a grown man, that was fucking adorable. You smile and softly pat his head, then continue to brush your teeth. Wilford successfully started to sneak his hands down to your hips without you noticing. It was only when he started to sneak his hand down your shorts is when you noticed. "Hun.." He looked up at you. "Hm?" "What the hell are you doing?" You asked, stop brushing your teeth while saying it. Wilford just playfully smiled. "nothin~" He giggled and he rubbed at your crotch area. Your face immediately flushes with a bright red at his touch. "W-wil!" You pulled his hand away from your crotch, clearly embarrassed for yourself. "Not today Wil" You told him, wanting to finish brushing your teeth. "awww.." he whines.

Dark just walks in the bathroom and leans on the doorway. "Have some respect Wil-" Wilford just gasps. "Hey!"