7. Catching up with Jack egos || Jacksepticeye egos x reader

The beautiful drawing was made by van-arts on Tumblr.
————————————————
————————————————
When they want your attention————————————————
————————————————

————————————————
||Jack/Seán||

Jack will want your attention when he's either angry or sad. And since he plays a lot of rage games, he comes to you a lot, stomping his feet. The way he gets your attention is through hugs and nuzzling his face on your body.

One time when you were on the couch he slumped next to you, after recording a video. He waited two minutes before rubbing the top of his head on your upper arm. You just put your hand on his hair and pet him, letting him start to rant about the terrible game he played.
————————————————

||Chase Brody||

Chase usually wants attention on a daily basis. When Chase wants your attention he kisses you. He'll usually kiss your nose or your cheeks and hug you. It's quite adorable actually...
————————————————

||Antisepticeye||

Anti hates attention, but you will give him it. You like to give him attention each day, and you kinda treat him like a baby. Even though he complains about him being a grown man and a demon. Though at times he does want your attention, and that's rare. But it happens when you don't give him attention for an entire day. (It makes him think that something's wrong)

He will walk up to you when you're sitting down, and grumpily flop onto your lap with his arms crossed. And if you're standing up, he'll just follow you around, looking angry.

Once you had gotten out of a shower and saw Anti just sitting on your bed, arms crossed & scowling at you. It was kinda scary...
————————————————

||Robbie The Zombie||

Like Zork, Robbie adores your attention. He likes to hug your body to get your attention. But he doesn't like to hug you normally, he'll hug your legs. Your legs are his favorite part of your body.

Sometimes you just wake up with the zombie hugging your legs in his sleep. It's adorable.
————————————————

||Dr. Schneeplestein||

Because he is 'ze good doctor' and also a grown man, he doesn't really want attention. But at times he does want some, like when he gets in trouble at work. He'll usually hug you or kiss you to show that he wants some attention.
————————————————

||Jackaboy Man||

"Jackaboy Man does not need attention!" He will basically shout as he makes a motion as if to show off his 'guns'. Then his voice softens, and he puts his blue mask down. "....but he does want it.."

In case you're wondering, he acts as if his entire personality is a superhero, but he'll be his normal self when you tell him to stop or when he's sad.
————————————————

||Marvin The Magnificent||

Marvin can do fucking witchcraft. When he wants attention and you're not there, he can just use a spell & poof! You're in the same room as him.