Five-O-Five x reader || what's wrong?

The beautiful drawing was made by Calazitauvu on YouTube. :3
Warnings: cringe, the fact that he's not a real ego-
————————————————
————————————————
Narrator's POV:

You were laying on the couch with your boyfriend. Now, your boyfriend is mostly considered weird from other people's views, but you think he's normal. But those rude comments started when he went outside alone, dressed as the way he wants.

First of all, your boyfriend was born with a flower sticking out of his head, so it looks like he's always wearing a flower in his hair. Why not cut it off? Well that would damage his brain or maybe even kill him, because the stem is connected to his brain.

Second, your boyfriend has sharp teeth. Why not file them down? Because he doesn't want to, and they help him eat anyway..

Third. He can't talk, which isn't a problem, but a lot of people think it's weird as hell. Which is extremely rude..

And fourth, his birth name is Five-O-five, but you just call him Five. Why change his name? Because he's born with it and to be honest, he kinda likes his name.

People have called the police on him, the ambulance, and even animal control. It's insane how just an appearance can make a lot of people freak out. But anyway, let's get on with the story....

Five looked at you, his face pressed against your stomach. "What's wrong, flower?" You asked, petting his fluffy blue hair. He just huffed into your clothing, not looking very happy. Five then climbed on top of you and flipped onto your body, hugging you with both his arms and legs. "You could've just asked for the attention, honeybear?" You patted Five's back, and hissing his cheek.

Five-O-five growled softly. You just giggled and rubbed circles in his back while he gave you a bear-hug. Now, you say 'bear-hug' because his hugs feel like an actual bear hugging you.

"I love you, honeybear" You told him, petting his hair and softly petting his flower.

Mark growled into your neck, but you knew what it meant. <3