Chapter Twenty-Two

"I brought her like you asked."

Loki places my body down on the floor gently before taking a step back.

"Thank you Loki."

A figure emerges from the shadows, standing just infront of my body.

"Now can I have my brother back?" pleads Loki, bowing his head.

"Not yet" laughs the figure.

"But we made a deal!"

The tall figure raises his eyebrows. "For your little outburst, I will punish your brother."

Two smaller figures emerge from the shadows carrying Thor. His face is bruised and bleeding as he is thrown to the ground at the figures feet. The figure lifts his hand and placeds it to Thors face. A scream tears from Thors throat as he crumples to the floor in pain, whimpreing.

"Alright,Stop!" Lokis eyes are full of tears, as he bows his head and hunches his shoulders, defeated.

"I said bring her to me," he points to me, "and make sure the avengers don't come looking for her. And seen as the avengers are still alive, they'll come after her. Therefore you haven't finished your part of the deal, have you Asgardian?"

"No. I have not."

"Finsish it then!"

"I will not dissapoint you, almighty Thanos." Loki disappears, reapperaing moments later on the battlefield.

"Where is Abi, Loki?" Steve walks towards Loki, preparing himself for any tricks.

"Ah, your here!" He turns arouns a mischevious grin on his face, "And I was worried I'd have to track you down."

"Where is my sister Loki?"

"Oh enough with the talking already!" screams Loki.

"Would you rather us fight?"

"Now you're talking my language. Although beware..." He turns around, gesturing for everyone to follow his gaze. "I have an army."

Behind Loki, a large army of creatures from all over the universe gathers, marching forwards in unison.

Suddenly a portal opens on the opposite side of the battlefield and a familiar silhouette steps out. Loki's face drops as he see's who it is.

"And so do we."

More portals open, revealing another large army, all gathered together to fight.

"Strange?" A confused looking Tony walks up to him, "I knew you weren't a douchebag."

"No that's you." He says sarcastically, "Where's Abi?"

"Whoever Loki is working with has her." An exhausted looking Steve hobbles across.

"Okay well you guys stay here," Strange points to the whole army and Steve before turning to Tony, "Tony, we're finding Abi."

"Who put you in charge?" Tony stands arms crossed over his chest, "I was supposed to be in charge."

"I did. Now let's go find Abi."

Loki chuckles, a smile spreading across his face,

"Let's get this party started."