Part 4

Nat walked into the living room to see Vanessa asleep on Steve's chest. They were both so peaceful she decided to let them be. Nat smiles at their cuteness and continues into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Vanessa wakes up to the smell of pancakes. She inhales deeply, then realizing that she was laying on Steve's chest. Slightly startled she looks up to see if he is still asleep. The blonde stirs a little at the movement and opens his eyes, smiling down at Vanessa. Vanessa smiles back, awkwardly getting off of him.

"Morning," Steve says as he slowly gets up from the couch, still watching Vanessa as she straightens up her clothes.

"Morning. Sorry, I must have fallen asleep." The brunette tries to play off the slight awkwardness in her tone. The captain just lets out a light chuckle.

"Yeah, I did too." Vanessa smiles at Steve's response. She hopes it wasn't weird. 

"I smell pancakes, you wanna go check it out?" The brunette asks, trying to change the subject. Steve nods and they both go into the kitchen to see Nat almost done making dozens of pancakes. Nat smiles at them as they walk in, almost a little too happy of a smile.

"Morning, sleepyheads." Nat addresses them both, excitedly. Vanessa gives her a confused look, and Steve just laughs and takes a seat at the counter.

"What are you so happy about? How do you even have that much energy? It's so early." The brunette questions, grabbing two plates of pancakes. She gives one to Steve, sits down next to him, and starts eating.

"Oh, nothing," Nat says, way too cheeky. Vanessa looks at the man next to her with a *what is up with her* face, then back at Nat. Nat sees the look she is receiving and sighs.

"No really it's nothing, I just had some coffee. But you two seemed to sleep cozy last night..." Vanessa rolls her eyes and so does Steve. But the brunette didn't seem to notice the faint blush that appeared on the captain's cheeks at the mention of last night. 

"Why were you here overnight Vanessa?" Nat asks. 

"Oh, I fell asleep at my desk and then I woke up. I couldn't get back to sleep so I went to go train, but Steve caught me so we watched a movie." Tony walks into the kitchen, swiping through his phone. When he looks up to see Vanessa he pauses for a moment.

"Vanessa? What are you doing here so early?" Tony asked, grabbing a cup of coffee. The brunette finishes off the last of her pancakes and walks over to the sink.

"I fell asleep at my desk last night. Sorry."

"Oh, that's ok," Tony pauses for a second, you can tell he's thinking, "You know what. Since you will be spending lots of time here, why don't you move in? Consider it a promotion of sorts."

"Wait, really?" Vanessa says excitedly. The billionaire nods. 

"Yeah, we should have just done this from the begging. I'll have your room ready by tonight."

"Omg, thank you so much Mr.Stark, I can't wait. But I don't know how I will get all my stuff here by the end of the day." The brunette mentions as she puts her hair into a ponytail. Nat finishes making the pancakes and grabs herself a plate.

"You know, we have nothing to do today how about me and Rogers come and help you move?" Nat proposes. 

"Really? Are you sure you have time?" Vanessa asks, looking at both of them and receiving an approving nod.

"Ok, then. Thanks, I'll just go get my stuff and then we can go." 

The trio arrives at Vanessa's apartment and she shows them to her door. The brunette cautiously unlocks and opens the door.

"Ok, just keep in mind I just moved in," Vanessa warns as she steps to the side, letting the redhead and the super-soldier walk in. Her apartment wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything compared to the compound. All the lights worked, nothing was broken, but she still hadn't unpacked all of her suitcases and there were half-empty boxes littering the floor. The kitchen was close to bare, she had been meaning to go shopping but forgot to. 

After a few hours, they were done packing and just had to load it into the car. As Vanessa carried two large boxes, one stacked on top of the other, down the stairs, one started to tip. She felt the weight shifting and held tight to the bottom box, desperately trying to balance the top one.

"No, no, no, no, no!" She said to herself as the top box slowly slipped from the top. But the box didn't hit the ground, instead, she heard it hit someone.

"Ugh! I got it. I got it." Steve said as he carefully caught the box before it hit the ground. The brunette sighed in relief. 

"Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem. I'll carry it down for you." The captain turned around and started descending the staircase, Vanessa followed.

Once everything was packed into the car Nat pulled out of the parking lot and started driving towards the compound. 

Once they arrived, Tony was waiting outside for them. He then leads them to Vanessa's new room. Tony opened the door to reveal a large room with white walls, a king-sized bed, windows, and an attached bathroom.

"Wow" Vanessa breathed out, setting the boxes on the floor. She observed the window that looked out onto the backyard of the compound. Taking in the fluffy blankets and the small hints of teal adorning the decor and furniture of the room. She had never had someone make something just for her before. The feeling was strange, she had to get used to this.

"I know I didn't ask you about the colors but they can be changed if you want." The billionaire stated. Vanessa shook her head.

"No, I love teal. Thank you so much Mr.Stark." Vanessa sat down on her bed and felt the cozy blankets, then ventured to her bathroom.

"Don't worry about it kid. And you can call me Tony." The brunette gazed around her clean bathroom. Looking at the large shower, and the sink with tons of counter space. She almost got choked up thinking about how someone cares this much about her, but she kept it down.

"Well, thank you, Tony," Vanessa responded, walking back into her main bedroom. Nat leaned against the wall with a smile, thinking about how happy this made her new friend. Steve was sitting on Vanessa's new bed, watching Vanessa happily explore her room.

"So what now?" The brunette asked. 

"Well, I wasn't to see some more of your moves. So how about we go to the training room?" Nat proposes, "Steve, would you like to join us?"

"Sure, I'm curious what else you are hiding." The trio then headed to the training room.

When they opened the door Vanessa saw someone new training. The person looked at the three of them and pulled his mask off.

"Oh, hey guys. Who's this?" Peter Parker asked, approaching the ex-assassin.