Part 15

*Author's Note*: Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to post, I've been insanely busy especially with my new TikTok series based on my other Wattpad story 'Imprisoned' because I have to stay ahead with that story to make the script for the TikTok series. I've had a lot of school work and tests lately so hopefully, my posting for this story will be more regular. Enjoy!:)

*****

I wake up laying on Bucky's chest. As I fully wake I remember the events of last night. Well, that...happened. What does this mean? Oh god, I hope no one heard us. Wait I kissed Steve yesterday too, then had sex with Bucky, oh my god. My head hurts.

I just need to get some food, it's too early to be thinking so much. Yeah food, food will help. After I have breakfast I can organize my thoughts and figure out my feelings, but for now...pancakes.

I climb out of bed, careful to not wake Bucky, and throw on sweat pants and an oversized tee before leaving my bedroom.

I quietly make my way to the kitchen and search through the pantry for the pancake mix. I grab all the ingredients and set them on the counter.

"You're up early." I hear Nat's voice from behind me. I jump a little.

"Nat! Geez, don't do that! You scared me!" I whisper yell. She laughs and pours herself some coffee. "And yes, I am."

"Something bothering you?" She asks. I begin to combine ingredients, avoiding her gaze before I answer.

"Um...yeah I guess." I look up when I see Nat lean against the counter, arms crossed.

"Well are you going to tell me or just continue to stress-bake?" she asks, this time a mix of amusement and concern in her voice. I speed up my whisking and sigh.

"Well, the thing that triggered my memories to come back was...a kiss. Rogers kissed me." I say, awkwardly. Her eyes widen and a giddy smile creeps onto her face. I blush and try to laugh it off.

"Well, I don't see the problem. He's hot, you're hot. You obviously both like each other." I bite my cheek before finally getting to my point,

"You're right I do like him. But...last night...I slept with Bucky." I clear my throat and continue to flip pancakes like I never said anything. It takes Nat a few seconds to really grasp onto what I said.

"Damn..." she finally spits it out, "Well...was it good?" I set down my spatula.

"That's not important!" I scold, trying to hold in my laugh. "But...yeah, it was." I bite my lip, thinking about last night. "But I still don't know what I feel," I admit.

"Well, I think you need to figure out if last night was just past feelings resurfacing or if those are still the feelings you have for Bucky. Then you need to figure out if whatever is going on between you and Steve is something important to you. Cause girl, I love you and all but to be honest Rogers was a mess while you were gone. It's clear you mean something to him and I don't want to see him get hurt either." Nat is right. I need to figure this out, and soon before I hurt anybody. Bucky and Steve both mean so much to me, plus they are best friends. I can't ruin that. One thing is for sure, I need time alone to figure this out and I can't drag anybody along with me.

"You're right Nat, per usual." I agree. She gives me a half hug, grabbing two pancakes off the plate and shoving them into her mouth. "Graceful." I tease.

"That's me." she teases back before grabbing her coffee and exiting the kitchen.

Wanda walks into the kitchen right as I finish making the pancakes.

"Hey, Wanda." I greet as she grabs herself a cup of coffee and a couple of pancakes.

"Yummm, pancakes. Did I mention how much I love you?" Wanda says, excitedly taking a bite out of a chocolate chip pancake. I laugh and grab my own pancakes.