Part 14

*WARNING MATURE AND LOTS OF SMUT*-Not for kids! Please do not read if you are young and/or will be uncomfortable! Also, I have never written anything with this much smut ever so I'm sorry if it is not good. Anyways...enjoy...I know you've been waiting for this.-Author

*****

"Alright pay up!" I announce giddily, causing Tony to groan and reluctantly hands over the $200 he owes for landing on my property.

"I don't like this game." Tony complains, "Since when do you have to pay for landing on a property?! I could just buy all of these anyway!" Everyone laughs at Tony's claim.

"That's not how the game works Tony," Nat tells him, shaking her head. I take all my money in my hands and fan myself with it.

"Yeah, Tony. Don't be a sore loser." I tease as I flaunt my money in front of him. Tony rolls his eyes, we all laugh and continue to play.

"Ok, good game. I think I'm gonna head to bed now." I say, standing up. Steve went to bed a bit ago, Nat is barely awake, and Thor is still enjoying his beer.

"Hey wait up, I'll come with you," Bucky says before getting up from his rather comfortable spot on the couch. We both exchange a smile before I lead the way down the hallway to my room.

Bucky walks next to me. As we leave the living room Bucky gently grabs my hand, interlacing his fingers in mine, I welcome the gesture. His touch feels so familiar, so safe, it almost feels like how it used to. I smile to myself as we walk the rest of the way to my room.

I stop at my door and turn to Bucky, still holding his hand.

"You don't have a room do you?" I ask. A look of realization forms on his face.

"Oh, I guess I don't." He answers. I open my door.

"You can stay with me." I offer, walking into my room, still holding his hand, and leading him inside. I let go of his hand and walk over to my dresser, pulling out some pj's.

"I'm gonna get dressed, I'll be right back," I say as I walk into my bathroom.

When I come back into my room I see Bucky laying on top of my bed with no shirt on. His eyes pan my body and I admire his physique before walking over to the bed and sitting next to him. Bucky sits up, smiling at me.

"I really missed you," Bucky says in a warm, soft voice. I turn my head to look at him, my eyes searing his.

"I missed you too," I respond. As I stare at him I can't help but think of our old lives together. We were going to be a family. I want that life, a simple, easy, normal, life. I miss Bucky, the comfort of his arms around me, the warmth of his hand in mine, the feeling of love whenever we would kiss.

I have no idea how long we have been staring at each other but I only notice now just how close we are, and it feels right. I feel his hand slide up my thigh as the other cups my face. Seconds later his lips collide with mine in a long-awaited, passionate kiss. The longing we share for each other is obvious. We both lost so much time together, after all this time the only thing we seem to crave is the other's touch.

Neither of us dares to break the kiss as Bucky grabs both my thighs, pulling me farther down the bed so I am laying down. He climbs on top of me, one hand trailing down my curves, the other holding my neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue plays with mine as I feel his body heat press against me.

He moves down and starts kissing my neck, stopping to suck at the base of my neck. I tilt my head to allow him better access. His hands roam my body, occasionally stopping right below my bra as if to tease me. Bucky's lips work their way down to my chest. He pauses and looks up at me for permission. Breathing heavily, I nod and smile at him, giving him the ok.

Bucky slips my shirt over my head and unhooks my bra, throwing it off the bed. He looks at me, hungrily before taking my nipple in his mouth aggressively, making me gasp at the sudden movement. His mouth quickly softens and his tongue plays with my nipple gently teasing me. His human hand reaches up and holds my other breast, massaging it and tugging my nipple between his fingertips, making me let out a slight moan. I can feel him smile against me as he moves to repeat the process on the other.

He has me all wound up by the time he comes up to kiss my lips and moves down my body further to the base of my pajama pants. His fingers trace and grip at my waistband, he glances back up at me for permission once again. I nod and he pulls my pants down my legs, letting them fall off the bed. He stands up and discards his pants onto the floor too, leaving us both in just our underwear. I can see him rock hard as he goes down on me, pulling my panties off and throwing them to someplace in the room.

I gasp as his finger traces my already wet entrance, up and down, barely even touching me. Why must he tease me like this? I moan in frustration and desperation to feel him. He lets out a breathy laugh before massaging my cl*t with his thumb, making my breathing heavier.

After a bit of that, he slowly inserts one finger, making me moan in pleasure. Bucky starts to move his finger in and out slowly, I buck my hips and he inserts one more finger, extracting another moan from me. He starts to move in and out of me faster and faster. He watches my face as he continues to speed his pace. Then he suddenly pulls his fingers out from me making me gasp at the sudden emptiness. But is quickly replaced by his tongue as he starts to eat me out.

I squirm underneath him but he holds my thighs, keeping me in place. He growls against me as I whimper in pleasure. And suddenly stops. I am a panting mess underneath him as he hungrily kisses up to my lips. Our tongues dance together before he pulls away and I notice there is no more clothing between us.

Bucky readies himself and slowly enters me. I throw my head back in pleasure as I feel him inside me and moan. He slowly pulls out and thrusts back in with such force that I let out a scream. Bucky leans over me, my chest pressing against his as he continues at a steady pace.

I moan and he grunts in pleasure. I can feel myself getting close and Bucky can tell, he starts going faster and faster. Now we are both moaning, grunting, panting, and very close to finishing.

"Yes, doll," Bucky whispers to me.

"Bucky" I moan as I feel myself tighten around him. He goes even faster after hearing me moan his name.

"Bucky, p-please" I beg as I reach my climax and moan loudly my back arching. Bucky soon follows and we both collapse into one another, panting and sweating.

"God, I've missed you," Bucky whispers to me, holding my head and planting a sweet kiss on my lips before cuddling up to me. I relish in this moment of bliss right before falling asleep in his arms.

*****

*Authors Note*-Lots of you have been waiting for this so hopefully, I didn't disappoint! Please vote for more!-Author