25- You and I.

[Kai]

It was now Friday night and I'm sitting at the edge of our bed looking out the window at the moon. All of us are still trying to find out answers. Micah still hasn't told us what Chris meant by "He's not just the messenger for the Angel Goddess." I won't push it though, but I can't fully relax with this gut wrenching feeling in the pit of my stomach. My intuition tells me something is going to happen, but when? Ughhhhhhhh.

"Woah! what's wrong baby?" My sweet mate asks as he lays down on the bed next to me. He puts his hand around my waist and lays me down next to him. I sigh, "Lately.. there's been so many missing pieces to this huge puzzle we have, and I don't know, it's just stressful because I feel something's coming, I just don't know when.." I say. He pulls me closer and warps his legs around mine, "I know love, I know. I'm your mate, I feel what you feel. I'm so stressed out, but I have a feeling we're going to find out pretty soon okay? You're my brave little mate, don't let stress bring you down alright? I need you to stay strong for me and our future pups." He smiles and I smile too at the thought of our future pups.

"That's it, let me see that beautiful smile of yours." He says and I turn so I'm facing him. "I love you... so much.. thank you.. for everything." He smiles and tucks a piece of hair that fell onto my face behind my ears. He glides his thumb along my cheek bone, then to my lips. "I love you too baby. And no... thank you. For saving me when I needed you the most." He says, and I feel tears inching up. He takes notice and wipes my tear with his thumb.

He then leans forward and kisses me three quick times and turns us so he's on top. I notice his eyes flashing from his golden brown to dark blue. He breathes out, "Baby... you know I can only control my wolf to a certain amount of time. There's.... There's only so much I can do to hold him back." He says looking at me. I- I didn't know what to say... I mean.. was he talking about what I had in mind?

"I need you love. And I don't know how long I can go anymore without wanting to mark you. I held back, and still will until you're ready, but my wolf wants you everytime we're alone. We always want you. But our urge to mark you and make love to you is getting stronger everyday...." He said hovering over me, eyes filled with want and passion.

I decided to finally give in to what I want and what I need right now, "I.. I want you too.. in the same way.." I breathed out. He let out a growl, eyes switching rapidly. He then leaned down and started to kiss me gently.

[Asher]

My wolf's been clawing at me for several weeks now to mate with our other half but I had to control him until Kai was ready for this. When he said he wanted it too, I couldn't hold back. I kissed him gently trying to control my wolf as best as I can. He pulled away, slightly panting, "It's okay love... go ahead.. I'm ready."

"Are you sure? I know things have happened in the past, and if you aren't ready for anything you let me know right away okay? I don't want to rush you into something you aren't ready for. If you want me to stop at anytime tell me okay? I don't mind, I want this to be pleasurable for you." He looked at me with tears forming in his eyes, "What's wrong angel? I'm so sorry if I- " I was interrupted with his soft lips.

Trembling slightly he said, "No nothing's wrong, I just I- I really love you... so so much Asher, I always will. You're the best thing that has happened to me, you're the most perfect mate ever." I look at him and couldn't hold back my wolf any longer as I went in for a kiss I poured my heart into.

[No one's POV]

Asher moved away from his lovers lips to kiss along his jawline, as Kai's fingers were tangled in his hair. Kissing each and every part making sure not to miss a part. Ash made sure to show how truly he treasures Kai through his kisses and actions.