Prologue

[Kai Ocean]

When I was growing up with my parents it was literal heaven. They would help me hunt, teach me how to shift, love me with everything they had, and do all they could to help make me happy and learn new things. But it all crashed one day.

"We've helped you for so long, and you brought us trouble!" I remembered the Alpha of our pack yelling at my parents, "It wasn't our fault Alpha Jeff, the rouge's followed us. I couldn't do anything about it!" My dad responded, trying not to disrespect the Alpha.

"So you two left the other two pack members there and came to the pack house? THEY COULD'VE FOLLOWED YOU!!" The Alpha yelled back.

I remember tears starting in my eyes, "Don't yell at my mate like that!" My papa said, cutting in.

The Alpha turned to my papa, "Because of your gayness, you've brought bad luck to this pack for way too long! Get out of my Pack!" The Alpha screamed. He's homophobic but that doesn't give him the right to kick my Dad and Papa out. They had taught me to love whoever my mate was regardless of gender, and to also treat everyone with respect regardless of sexuality. It was just unfair.

"We came back to warn our pack before more of us die, you can't kick us out, we tried to help out the pack!" My papa said back, "I DON'T CARE YOU TWO ARE DANGEROUS TO OUR PACK, LEAVE OR I'LL KILL YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR NASTY SON!" The Alpha yelled back, I started sobbing, I didn't want my parents to be killed. I would rather die for them, but in the end my parents had no choice but to leave.

My Papa had told me that's everything was fine, that they'll always be here. He told me that as long as I can protect myself he would be happy. He said that I could stay here and they'll take care of me, but I didn't want to stay. I didn't argue with it though, as long as Papa and Dad were safe I would be alright. Dad had told me where they were going to live, and that I could visit them anytime, so I was pleased to hear that. He said staying with the pack was the best option for me, and that as long as I know how to use and develop my hybrids I would be alright, so I listened.

That same night, I felt a sudden gush of pain. I felt like someone was biting my head off, kicking, and stabbing me with a knife over and over, 'Parents..parents' my wolf said.

'What's happening to Dad and Papa?' I asked him, starting to panic. Then I felt it, all the pain went away; no more hurting, my body started to feel cold. My face started to become numb, and my body seemed lifeless. The tears started flowing, my body shook with sobs. Papa had told me if something was wrong with my mate or parents, I could sense it; and if I was right, it was just like that, Papa and Dad died.

That morning, I got out of my room and rushed to the Alpha, I didn't sleep last night.

"Alpha are my p- parents okay?" I asked frantically. He then looked down at me with a disgusted face. "No, rogues attacked them, they're dead. So from now on you treat me with respect, follow my orders, and listen to all the other wolves. And if you dare mess up, you will get punished." He said with no emotion what so ever, it was like he wanted them die! If he hadn't kicked Dad and Papa out, they would've still been here, but now they are gone and I was just suppose to bow down to everyone and be okay?

~6 years later~

I remember this day like it was yesterday. It has been 6 years ever since papa and dad had died. I came to accept it, but my view on life changed. I wanted to be free, but I couldn't. I had to stay until they gave me my level and I was old enough to leave.

"P- please I dont want to...please don't do this.." I remembered begging him. The Alpha and his whole pack hated me after my parents died. So, now I was their slave, their toy that they could play with at anytime especially when they needed some sexual tension. I was just there, to be something worthless, to be played with, that's the way they started to treat me, and it made it even worse when I told them I was attracted to men.

"If you don't do this you're going back into the cell with no dinner."  The Alpha's Beta said.

"Please..it hurts...please I'm begging you." I begged to stop. I hadn't eaten in weeks because of them, and I was slowly being drained. To make it worse I got raped by all of them every signal day. I felt like dying, if I wanted food I'd have to go through pain again, if I didn't please him then I'd have no food. I didn't know what to do. Then without hesitation he did it...that was the last I remember from that.

After that, I was told I was an Omega, I was made to be low all my life. Great. But I pushed through any ways. I wanted to find my mate so he/she/them could save me, but I feared rejection. I would die from rejection. Now 15 years turning 16 in 3 days, I'm still living, but my living is... Hell.

------------------------------

read on to find out more!

~mabiasistae~