26 - Such a tease

[Silas]

We were all a bit exhausted and decided to head to bed early tonight. My mate had went missing a few minutes earlier though, claiming that he went to take a shower. After saying goodnight to everyone, I made my way to our good sized room.
Our bedroom had huge windows that were lined with beige linen curtains and a huge area where a coffee table and comfy swiveling chairs sat. Our room was very aesthetic, I didn't mind because I knew Max spent his time making it look all cute.

Speaking of Max, I turn to my left and I saw the bathroom light on and slight humming. As I was about to knock, my sexy mate opened the door and the sight was jaw dropping. He was drying his hair on a towel in one hand and on his waist, hung a slightly low white towel; just enough for me to see his v-line. My mate was lean and had definition... he was absolutely breathtaking. And unfortunately for me, his breathtakingness went straight to my crotch.

"Oh hi my love. You came back early? I was just taking a shower." He said with a little mischievous glint in his beautiful brown eyes. God he's going to be the death of me.

[Max]

After a while of thinking and having my wolf claw at me, I decided I was ready to tease Silas just a tad bit. I myself couldn't stand it. He was the most amazing mate one could ask for and he was extremely attractive.

I heard him walk into the room looking for me so it was the perfect plan of attack! I steadily opened the door and walked out finding his facial expression to be a win. His mouth was slightly agape and his hair sat messily on top of his head. His freckles were always so perfect to me and my man was buff as hell. I can see him visibly struggle as he takes me in. Telling him I just took a shower, I walked lazily to our bed and sat down, still drying my hair.

"Did you want to take a shower too? Feel free I'll just throw some clothes....." By the end of my sentence he was taking heavy strides towards me. Silas and I had never really gone far. We have given each other blow jobs here and there and had heavy make-out sessions but we'd never fully explored each other. However right now, he seems... hungry. Something I've never fully seen.

He stops right between my legs, separating them with this own. His warm hand grazed my own, bringing my hand that was drying my hair down. I look up and he looks back. His hand grazes the side of my face and works down until his thumb is outlining my bottom lip. He leans down and whispers, "My love, you are absolutely breathtaking; the urge is very real right now, with all due respect, please put some clothes on before I can't control myself." He kisses my cheek and moves to walk away but I grab his arm.

"And what will you do if I don't want to put on clothes?" I mischievously inquired. I knew his wolf was at bay and this would only urge him more.

He turns around and hungrily kisses me while grabbing my unoccupied hand in his own and placing it on his crotch causing me to gasp. He was so hard. He moves his lips from mine and says, "this is what you do to me baby. I can't hold back this time." Oh fuck. Now that was hot. I couldn't suppress a moan when he went back to kissing me so hungrily.

He places my hand back on the bed while still kissing me and cages me in with arms on either side of me. Panting I say, "Hmm seems like we have to fix that problem then huh?" He proceeds to push me gently onto the bed and slowly climbed on, attaching his lips once more to mine.

"Baby do I have your consent?" He asks. Slightly incoherent and high off of the sexual tension I nodded my head a yes. "I need a verbal answer love." He said sternly.

"Y- yes." I barely managed out and he attached his lips on my neck where he would mark me.

[Silas]

"Oh god.. s- Silas.." he moaned out. He was so beautiful. Everything about him was and I could tell he was eager just as much as I was. His hand found my way down to my pants, pulling them slightly down. His hand grazes and grips my hardness and I couldn't help but moan. His touches were everything. However, I was going to tease him like he did to me.

I grab both of arms and clasp both of his hands above his head, in my own. We discussed before about do's and don'ts and I knew he liked a little bit of bondage but I wouldn't be doing that tonight.

With my other hand I pulled his towel off and oh my was he perfect. I saw him vibrantly blush and kissed him again while moving my hand down his side. "S- silas.. please please touch me..." he begged. I couldn't hold off any longer. I wanted nothing more than to pleasure my mate.

"Okay my love but no touching yourself." He nodded only. I unclasp his hands and move down to where his length was. "You're so beautiful baby. So breathtaking." I whisper as I grab him and started my rhythm.

"Oh fuck Sye..." he moaned. I removed my hand and took him whole while his hands found their way in my hair. His beautiful sounds filled the room as his eyes were closed and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. I could feel him tense up and I knew he was close.

His face was full of pleasure and he moves his hands from my hair and stared gripping the pillows that sat beautifully on our bed. I moved my focus to his tip as I cautiously licked and sucked the life out of him.

"S- silas, 'm r- really clooose ahh.." he verbalized.
I just kept my rhythm and soon his hand found my own and he gripped. "C- can I please release.. please." He begged. I gripped his hand as confirmation and his breathing increased as well as his sounds as he came beautifully undone.

[Max]

I opened my eyes, coming down from one of the best blowjobs in my life, and see my mate still hovering over my member with hungry eyes. His wolf. I sit up and he sits up as I crawl onto his lap, straddling him. "I want you so bad." I whisper to him. I started to grind slowly, feeling his hard length underneath me get even more rock hard. I start kissing him where my mark would go. He tilts his head back and closes his eyes, basking in the feeling of me, and I loved it.

"Fuck baby.. you're going to make me finish without any touch.." he whispers, slightly panting. I move off his lap and pull his pants down. Goddamn was he huge. I straddle his lap once more but now his member is in between us; the sight made me get hard again. Fuck. I grab his member in my hand and stare him deeply in his beautiful orbs as I work my fingers all over his length. He brought his hand to mine and we start rubbing together in unison.

"You're so beautiful baby... so so wonderful. I have the best mate ever. I couldn't have been blessed with a better one." He said panting. God I loved this man. My hand motions became sloppier when he started speeding up his motions on my member. Before I could think of what was happening he pulled off his shirt and got on top of me. Looking me directly in the eye he said, "I love you much and that will never not be true." He starts kissing on my abdomen.

"Mm I- I love you more.." I whisper mischievously. There was so much pleasure coursing through my body I couldn't even fathom anything. He chuckled a little, I'm assuming at my incoherence. I felt his fingers found their way down to my ass and he started prodding.

He slipped a finger in and then another an another. "Oh god please my love, I need you.." I voiced... I was craving him, all of him.

"Are you ready love?" He whispered.

"O- of course, I'm always ready for you." I respond.

———————————-

Thanks for reading!