06- Its okay.

[Asher] 8:30 am

It's been a full 24 hours, and well the 24 hours wasn't the best 24 hours. Kai and I definitely grew closer to the point where I think he trusts me a teensy bit more. He often needed me with him because he couldn't put up with the pain.

I got up early to make breakfast for Kai, today I planned on explaining things to him, and getting to know him better.

[Kai]

I woke up with surprisingly no pain, oh thankfully the 24 hours are over. Then all the memories came rushing back to me. Should I really trust Asher? Our mate bond is definitely strong, but I can't live without. I just dont want to get hurt, but I don't think Asher is close to hurting me.

I smelt something amazing other than my mates beautiful scent, food. I got up, surprisingly no pain on my body from getting attack by rogues. I followed the scent but stopped. Should I go down? I was always the one cooking, though they never let me eat it. But the fresh smell is sizzled bacon was calling my name. I wasn't going to risk it though.

As I was going back to my room, I was stopped by a voice, Asher.

"Why are you going back to your room...you were developing!" He said, I turned around, and he was walking to me. By instinct, I lowered my head.

He then came close to me and lifted my chin up to face him, "Hey, I told you not to submit to me, I won't hurt you, so please don't me scared of me, it's killing me that you think that. It kills ke even more that you think you are not worthy of respect."

I looked in his black orbs, I could tell he really meant what he was saying. I couldn't help but feel a rush of relief and love. "I'm sorry Alp- Asher, sorr-" I was interrupted.

"No baby, no need to say sorry, I know you're scared but trust me, I would never hurt you. And we are going to work on that confidence. Okay?"

And finally for once, I looked at him, and I felt happy again, Onyx was happy too. So I said trying a confident tone, "okay! Thank you.."

"See! I'm so happy now, let's go eat. Also, you need to answer some questions but only if you want to."

"Okay.." I said confidently again, he then held my hand and we made our way to the kitchen. I didn't know what to questions were so that kind of raised my anxiety but I knew that I would try and answer them the best I could.

We made it down stairs and the smell of food filled the air, I just wanted to eat all of it, I hadn't eaten in days.

"Here" he said putting down a full plate of food infront of me, "Eat up" I was a bit hesitant, but I eventually dug in and it tasted so gooooddd. While I was eating I saw Asher staring at me, which was a bit awkward but I set that aside.

We finally both finished eating, I was super full, and I loved it; I hadn't eaten food that good since my fathers died. "So, there's a lot I need to know, and you need to know. I decided that we would spend today getting to know each other, is that fine with you?" Wow. He asked me if I was fine by it, wow no one ever did that before.

"Yes, it's fine." I was kind of in awe. I mean I've never experienced or been given so many choices.

"Thank you, and I'll explain all what happened yesterday and why that happened to you, but I wanna start with knowing the basics first."

"Okay" I said with gaining more confidence.

"I'll go first, as you know my name is Asher, Asher Zale." I heard him chuckle, I have to admit that was quite hot, wait- nonononono it wasnt,  'you know damn well it was Kai' Onyx said, he doesn't talk a lot, but when he does he's full on sassy.

"I'm the Alpha of my pack, Mångata Moon Pack, now yours as well, I'm 18, I just have my dad. My mom died when I was 15, usually Alphas don't run the pack at this age but my dad slowly got weak to the point where he couldn't lead the pack anymore, so I took over." He paused, I believe it was to make sure he wasn't going to fast, so I nodded, then he continued.

"I have a younger brother, Aspen, and he's a delta in training. My best-friends, Silas and Benji are also here, you didn't get to see them yet but you'll meet them later." Suddenly Cyris, started panicking, he remembered our bestfriend, though Cyris must've sensed something odd that's why he was panicking. He was the hybrid that never panicked but it was urgent.

'Cyris calm down, what wrong?' I asked him, 'Kai, M- max h- he's in trouble I think? I just smell something really odd' Then Cryis disappeared, my stomach dropped, nonono Max, he-

"Baby??" Asher shot up from his seat to come towards me, "What's wrong?" He said frantically.

"How did you k- know something w- was wrong?" I asked him, "Our bond remember I can feel what you feel, and also other stuff, but what's wrong??"

"n- nothing" I said, and I guess he believed it, but it looked like he was giving me space.

"Okay.. I won't push it. But I'm here if you need anything. It's your turn now." I took a deep breath and started talking.

"My full name is Kai Ocean, I have no p- parents d- due to my pack. I have no siblings. T- the only person I have is Max, he's my b- bestfriend, but he's left with my o- old pack. I'm 16, I turned 16 when you saw me after the rogue attack." I stopped to take a breath noticing that I was crying, then I realized Asher was holding my hand again.

[Asher]

As he was telling me all I needed to know about him my heart throbbed at hearing it. Tears started to escade down his face when he started talking about his parents and bestfriend. I held his hand reassuring him that I'm here for him.

---------------------

thanks so much for reading!

See ya!