21 - New Discoveries

[Kai]

That's weird, I just took the ring and put it in my pocket, shifted, then Sisi and I went to our pack.

- 10 minutes later -

After we got to our pack we ran to find Cece, when we found her, she was in a room with Asp, Ben, and Ash. Someone was laying on the bed, in which I'm guessing is the mysterious Angel or Warlock.

I knocked, "How is he?" I asked. "Oh Kai, dear, I thought something had happened to you!" She said, giving me a hug, in which I returned, "Thanks Cece, but what about this person?"

"Oh well he's stable, the boys got in right on time or else he wouldn't have made it, oh and Aspen and Asher healed him a lot too." She said.

"Oh..okay great..we'll let him take rest for the rest of the night, but when we wake up in the morning, if he's awake, I'll just ask him a few simple questions." I said. She nodded, then I walked towards Ben, "Hey Ben..how ya holdin up?" I asked, I could sense his worriness for his mate..poor guy.

"U- um..I need to take some fresh air..i- uh will be back..I'm stating the night with him.." He responded, then got up and left.

Then I looked at Ash, he looked out of it, "Hey Ash, go to our room and sleep okay? I wanna talk with Asp for a little.." I said. "Okay love, if anything happens, wake me up right away." I nodded my head and He kissed my forehead then left. Then I turned to Asp, Silas, and Max.

"You...I'm so glad your safe along with everyone else.." Max said giving me a bear hug and squeezing me tightly. I just chuckled a little, "Thanks Maxy..but you need some sleep..you too Sisi..now go along..love you Maxy.." I said.

He giggled, "Love you too Kai.." With that Silas and Max left leaving me with Aspen, and Celeste. I noticed Asp looking weirdly..he looked like he was about to throw up or something.

"Hey Cece? I'm gonna step outside to talk to Asp.." I told her and she nodded. I signaled for Asp to follow me outside and he did, "Hey..what's up? You okay there?" I asked.

"K..I don't know..I feel..feel empty..like I feel like to throw up..I..I don't know.." He said, and I could see his distress.

"When did this start happening?"

"Since Ben got back with who ever that person is.." He said.

"Mhh...I see..did you contact your wolf?"

"I did..but..but he just said 'I'm sorry but just wait a little longer' and then left..but I can't I feel...really empty..like...like-"

"Somethings missing..?" I suggested.

"Yes! Yes..like that..and I can't seem to make it go away ..its really annoying.." I scoffed then chuckled. And he just laughed little bit.

"Well..I suggest you do what your wolf says..and don't worry..the feeling will go away soon.." I said patting his shoulder, "Welp..I better get going..get some sleep yea? See ya Asp.." I got up and winked at him, now that was definitely my wolf, stupid wolf, 'I am not stupid! So what if you have no confidence what so ever..not my problem..I need to boost that up!' Ughh. Why do I put up with him again?

'Cause ya love me' Sure. Let's say that. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Asp, "Wait- you know something?" He asked. I wasn't gonna tell him.

"Oh no..pfft..that was my
wolf..he's..uh..overly confident.." He looked suspiciously at me but nodded.

"Alright I'll believe you.." He said, "Well then see ya tomorrow..bye K.." He said waving goodbye, "Bye Asp!"

- The Morning -