10- Are we ready?! Lets go!

Hey ya'll, heads up- lots of POV switches. enjoy!

...

[Benji]

I couldn't BELIEVE this- WHAT CRUEL PACK DOES THAT! I knew I needed to calm down but- BUT ASHER'S BROTHER IS TRAINING NEAR THERE!

"Benji! Benji, you need to breathe okay? Calm down!" I hear Silas and Asher shouting at me. It was like I was in a trance or something..and when they shouted for me it was like I came out it. This has never happened to me before.

"Are you okay now?" Silas asked.

"yea I think so.." I responded. My head felt groggy and my emotions were all over the place.

"Ben..y- your eye color changed-" Asher said. Wait, what?

"Wait, what do you mean...my eye color changed?" I questioned.

"Yes! You got really mad, wait- your wolf!" Asher said. My wolf? I hadn't noticed if he took over, if he did I would know.

"How could that possibly happen-" I asked.

"I don't know, but thank the goddess you calmed down, because Aspen isn't here and I don't know what we would've done if you didn't calm down." Silas said. It was true, somehow Aspen always was able to calm me down whenever I got mad. But he hasn't been here with the pack for a year now since he has Delta training. I could've taught him, but he refused and said, and I quote, "I need to explore with other packs Ben, I know you're looking out for me, but I wanna explore with other packs too." I wasn't too fond about him leaving but if it's what he wanted, then I'd be happy for him.

I noticed Silas and Asher looking at me, "Okay anyway, let's focus on what's important right now: When are we going to attack?" This pack deserved to burn, except the few innocent people of course.

"Benji, we're not going to attack. I know your mad about this, but we can't attack. It'll start feud between us, and goddess knows I won't hesitate to break that Alphas neck, so we can't attack." He said. Asher was the type of Alpha that'll play nice but will break you if you dare hurt what's his or take whatever belongs to him and the people he cares about. I was so here for it.

"Wait, so you're not going to attack because one: Of Benji and two: because you won't hesitate to kill the Alpha?" Silas said. I looked at Asher and we both nodded.

"Oh lord..thank the goddess, I thought this was going to get bad bad." Silas said, he was the type of beta that made sure everything and everyone was okay all the time. But he doesn't play when it comes to something of his, it's actually scary. He's the calmest out of the three of us but sometimes he's scarier than Asher when he's angry. I've seen him lash out before and it wasn't pleasant.

"What's going to get bad bad?" Kai said walking into the kitchen. He was cute, not romantic type cute to me, but soft cute. I'm glad Asher found his mate, it made him stronger as a young Alpha.

"Oh, hi precious, did you have a good sleep?" Asher asked. God I'm so single..like it's to the point where I don't even know what love feels like. I'm like numb or something, and to make it worse, I'm literally like a third wheeler. I've been waiting on my mate for a year now. I don't even know if I should give up. I hope where ever he is, he's wondering about me too. Wait, I don't even know if it's a he or she..hopefully a he though.

"Mmhh it was good..but what were you guys talking about?" Kai asked, sitting on Ashers lap by now.

[Asher]

"We were discussing Max..but we didn't finish because something is werid about Benji's wolf..I can feel it too." I said. Then when I looked up, I saw Silas and Benji gaping at me. I immediately knew why they were though.

"It's okay guys, he knows..I told him last night. He's part angel too..don't worry.." Then their faces relaxed, Kai had told me that it was fine if I told my best-friends about him being a hybrid, I knew they would keep the secret.

"Ain't no way!! That's so cool bro! I'm so glad you found someone who's like you. Y'all were meant to be; the Goddess couldn't have done better." Benji said with a small smirk. Cheeky bastard.

"Wow.. that's awesome bro..I wonder when we'll meet our mate." Silad said pointing between him and Benji.

"Don't worry you'll get there." I said.

"Um guys- thanks- but I'm still kind of clueless as to what we are planning for Max." Kai said. "Oh yea, like I said we didn't get there yet, but now we can. Although I did say we weren't going to attack." I said.

[5 hours later]

[Kai]

For the past 5 hours we ate, showered, I had explained my whole story to Sye and Ben. Yes they let me call them that. After that, Asher, Benji, and Silas, along with the other males of the pack, went on a run to secure the border and so on. Then Asher explained everything to Chris, who's also an angel..which I had a feeling about, Sirius absolutely loves him. Finally, Asher held a pack meeting, in which everyone supported. It made me happy.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE ARE WE READY?" Asher shouted.

"YES ALPHA!" Everyone responded.

"ALRIGHT LETS GO! I NEED 15 WARRIORS ON OUR BORDER MAKE SURE NO ROGUES, OR ANYONE FROM THE CRYSTAL MOON PACK ENTER!" He said using his Alpha voice and I was feeling a little different because of it..

"YES ALPHA! WE ARE ON IT!" The 15 warriors replied.

"All Ina's take the children to the special pack house and stay there until further notice please." Asher said with much respect. He calls the mothers "Ina's"which means mom. I'm pretty fond of it.

"Gladly Alpha, be careful!" They said to him, "Thank you Ina's, stay safe." He responded.

"Alright! Future Beta's, and future Deltas, stay on territory, keep watch kiddos!" Benji and Silas talked.

It might seem weird but our pack is very diverse, everyone cares deeply for each other, and I've actually come out of my shell because it. Come to think of it, Asher was doing all this because of Max-

All of a sudden by his name my chest started to hurt, "Cyris..w- what's happening.." I asked.

"I don't know, stay calm, Max...YOU NEED TO GET HIM.."  Before I knew it, "GET MAX! GO!" All my hybrids said in unison.

"Kai! Baby! What's wrong?" Asher came running to me, Silas and Ben following.

[Asher]

"You boys got everything covered with the future Deltas and Betas correct?" I asked Silas and Benji.

"Yes dude, we won't mess this up. wait what's happening to Kai?" Benji said, I turned to see Kai holding his chest on the grass.

I ran to him, Silas and Benji following.

"GET MAX GO!" Kai said, but his eye color was a mix of colors..what! His voice was his..but infact more than one?

"Kai! Baby! What's wrong?" I asked.

Somehow he stopped, and looked up at me, "M- max go- g- get him... Sirius.." Once he said Sirius I knew exactly what he meant.

"Okay okay..let's get you up first..you need to come with us.."

-------------------

Hi everyone, to clear somethings up, Crystal Moon pack is Kai's former pack, and Ina means mom in Tagalog, the special pack house was made for all mothers and their kids.