14 - Recovery and Blood.

[Silas]

His brown eyes were so beautiful, his voice was so pure and innocent, his hair is light and fluffy, just perfect. He looks just about 15 but that won't be a problem. I won't move on him unless he's comfortable. His body...is not in it's best place but I won't talk about it infront of him..I'm afraid he'll get panic attacks.

He was scared to ask for water..my poor love..I don't think he knows I'm even his mate..he's only 15 if he can't tell. I gave him water and he hesitated before he drank it. It broke my heart..but I understand..I'll keep my distance right now.

I see water in his eyes and I wipe them..it broke my heart when I saw him cry. He needed love and reassurance..and I know my pack and I will show him that. After he calmed down, I went to get Celeste.

"Celeste.." I knocked on her office door, she came running to me.

"Oh- yes dear?"

"Max is awake..can you check on him?"

"Oh- yes let's go! I'm so happy that he's awake..but sweety..don't stress out too much you have Asher and the whole pack okay..?" Celeste was always like this, and I always loved her for it, especially after my parents died 5 years ago..she was like a mom to me.

"I know Celeste, don't worry.."

We walked past a room with a blue light, "Celeste, why's that room blue?" I asked. "Oh darling..that's not a light..that's Aspen.." Aspen?! I knew something happened to him but.. was it that bad!

"Come..let me show you real quick.."

We walked to his room, "What's wrong with him..?" I asked.

"I don't know" she touched his face and hissed. I quickly walked towards her, "you okay?"

"Yes, he's so cold. Woden doesn't know what's wrong..he said he's been told about it but he's never been told what to do if it happens. He's really worrying about him Silas..come on let's go see your Maxy.." I hope Aspen will be okay, he's like a little brother to me.

We went towards Max's room to see him covered up in the blue blankets, he's curled up in a ball and shaking. I ran towards him.

"Hey! Hey..Max..its okay.." I said. I didn't want to touch him, afraid that something might go wrong if I do.

He slowly revealed his face, like he trusted me just a little bit, his face was red, his baby blue eyes got more red and puffy.

"Hey..I'm here..what happened?"

"I- i- w- was s- s- scared y- y- weren't g- gonna c- come b- back..I'm sorry.." I tried my best to keep my distance while comforting him, but it hurts so much to see him like this.

"No Max, I will never just leave you. Look love," I said pointing to Celeste, "I brought her with me, I will never leave you okay?"

"O- okay.."

"Max...honey..I won't hurt you okay? I'm the pack doctor..my name is Celeste.." Celeste said taking slow steps towards us.

"I- I know...i- if Kai i- is h- h here t- then i- know t- t- this pack won't h- hurt m- me.." He said, and I'm glad he doesn't think that we'll hurt him, it's good he's establishing that trust. God I'm so proud of him.

"That's good dear. I just need to check a few things..then you can go a see Kai honey..is it okay if I touch you?" Celeste asks.

"O- okay.."

~20 minutes later~

"Are you okay Max?" I asked, it took about 20 minutes. Celeste ran a few test to make sure he's good. Which he is but he could be better. He's malnourished, and dehydrated but I think I'll help fix that. Since Aspen healed him, his body doesn't hurt, but the bruises and cuts are visible, I'm sure when Kai wakes up he'll heal Max if Asher can't.