16 - Content and Happy..

[Kai]

He was glowing blue and just by looking at him I remembered. I knew how to help him. Papa had taught me when I was about seven how to help an Angel when their powers are drained; mentally and physically. I figure that Aspen got weak a little fast and saving Max, just by the looks of it, took a lot of energy and made him super fragile.

My Dad and Papa had always taught me how to exercise my hybrids. Papa taught me all about Warlocks and Angel's and Dad taught me all about Werewolves and Vampire's, since they were in fact those hybrids. Dad was the more tuff, and rough guy, but he would always soften when it came to the people he loved. Papa on the other hand had a more approachable look, a look that's more motherly.

"So...you see, Celeste is still trying to figure it out. My dad has been rummaging through his books but still can't find anything." Asher said pulling me put of my thoughts.

"Oh..your dad's an angel too? I mean I already had the idea that he was since you needed to pick up your genes from somewhere.."

"Oh! Yea..he is..his real name is Christopher not Woden. Woden is his Angel's name.." Ash said.

"Oh..yea I know..I had a feeling.." I responded.

I look another look at the blue glowing person in front of me and said, "I know how to help him. I've seen this case before." I said. He looked up, shocked written all over his face.

"Are you serious baby? You can actually help him??" He said.

"Yes, I can. Don't worry. Just get your dad and Celeste over here so they can make sure he's stable enough for me to do it."

"O- okay stay here..I'll be right back."

- 7 minutes later -

Asher came back with Celeste and Chris, then I started explaining it to them.

"You know how to help him dear?" Celeste asked.

"Yes-"

"Kai, would you really be able to help my son? I just don't want to put you in any danger." Chris asked.

"Don't worry guys, I was taught this..by...some people who are pros. Is he stable?"

"Yes." Celeste responded.

"Good. Could you guys please back up?"

They all backed up, and I turned to face Aspen. I summoned Cyris and Sirius.

[Christopher]

As I watched Kai head to my son, he looked like he turned into a different person. He's glowing like his Angel, but there was another being there with him.

He then put his hand to Apsen's heart and closed his eyes. Then he said something that made my heart stop, "I call on two worlds, Angel and Warlock, to heal and to save...." That phrase sounded familiar...too familiar...only the Oceans said that before they said a spell. Maffei and Luman. Could it be-

The last time I heard this...was... fifteen and a half years ago. No..No..it can't be..it definitely can't be...

"Listen to your instincts Chris..listen.." Woden said. We were wise but he was wiser. Kai couldn't possibly be... he can't be...right?

Then I looked up, power was surging through from his whole entire arm into my son, it was gold and green, Angel and Warlock; but his warlock, his color was...all too familiar.

"Ahem..um Celeste I'm going to step outside really quick..let the kids know that I'll be back when Aspen is healed.." I whispered to Celeste, she gave the okay sign and I left the room.