11- I'm Coming!

Hey ya'll another notice..a lot of POV switches..

...

[Silas]

We calmed Kai down a little though he was still freaking out about Max, I know his angel must've sensed something wrong.

"G- guys I'm fine..let's go! We have to go- m- Max, he needs us..come onn." I knew Ash wouldn't leave our territory until he knew Kai was fine; at the same time, the poor guy was stressed something would happen to his best-friend.

"Okay..okay..guys? Are you ready?" Asher asked us. "Of course! Let's go kill some wolves and save Max!" Benji said, even in times like these Ben just knew how to lighten the mood.

"Kai, I need the necklace to identify Max's scent..it'll help guide us to him when we get to the pack." Asher said, I hadn't seen the necklace yet, but I knew if Asher lost it, his mate would go crazy.

Kai then reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny ziploc bag with a necklace inside. Asher took it and opened it, "Guys, smell to get the scent so you know where to get him." Asher smelt it, then Benji smelt it, then Benji passed it to me.

All of a sudden, the most innocent, most beautiful smell hit my nose. The sweet smell of a newborn baby mixed with a small sensation of Gardania. 'MATE! MATE! GO FIND MATE! GET MATE!' Syl chanted, then it hit me, Max is...is my mate!

"Silas! We can't waste time! Hurry the hell up!"Asher shouted, pulling me out of my trance.

I knew my wolf was surfacing, "Mate!" We said in unison, "Wait- Max is your- your mate?!" Kai, Ben, and Ash said all at once. "GO GET MATE NOW!" I growled, my wolf was pushing.

"If Max is his mate, and max is going through all this.....then his wolf is going to go crazy.." Asher said.

"Go! Go Silas! Get my best friend!" I heard Kai say, without even thinking I put the necklace around my neck, shifted, and charged to the forest.

[Kai]

I told Sye to go get my best-friend, he is a good person, and I can't even imagine what he'll do when he finds Max. It would probably be similar... probably worse than how Ash found me.

"Guys! We need to follow him! He'll tear down anything that blocks his way especially if his wolf is like that!" Benji said. He started to take off his clothes. "C'mon!" He said.

"Asher, I'll go with Ben, alert everyone you're going, I'll lead the way okay?" I told him. "Uh- okay go! Be safe! I'll be there as quickly as I can!" He said. I let my wolf surface and shifted.

"Ben let's go before he tears them up!' I told Ben through the pack link.

[Silas]

I was running as fast as my wolf's legs could go. We had his scent on me so we followed where it lead to. I realized how I could've saved him earlier if I knew he was my mate. Max, my mate, the 15 year old boy who's probably getting tortured right now for things he didn't even do.

My wolf growled louder, he's possessed of anger. "When I find that Alpha I will rip him to shreds!" He said. I felt the same anger he felt, so I will follow through with his actions. Though I know that is probably a bad decision, I don't care. All I see is red.

Then behind me I heard the thumps of paws, a few minutes later I saw a wolf showed up to my right and one wolf showed up to my left.

"We won't leave you to handle this by yourself..I'm here for my best friend and you too." Kai said through the pack link, "Let's go get your mate, best-friend!" Benji added on.

[Max]

I'm going to die. I'm not even 16 yet. I'm going to- a jolt of pain went through me. "ARE YOU LISTENING, YOU STUPID OMEGA!" Cole, the beta, yelled at me.

"Y- y- yes s- ir!" He stopped hitting me. By now I'm bleeding, tears won't stop flowing and I can barely speak. I just want to peacefully die, so I can be in darkness. The darkness is my friend, especially after Kai left. Kai, my best-friend.. more tears kept pouring down at the thought of him. I miss him so much.

He's probably dead, they killed him on his birthday. My only family is dead. "P- p- please s- stop, i- it hurts.. p- please i- beg y- you." I couldn't form words properly, they made that happen. They made me lose myself. Ever since Kai died, I lost myself.

"I HATE YOU WITH YOUR STUPID PLEADING!" He said, kicking me in the stomach. My wolf, Miles, isn't here anymore, he's weak. I can't heal like I used to. Kai always used to heal me with his powers. In return I'd let him feed off of me. Even though he refused to, if he didn't he wouldn't survive.

Suddenly I realize I'm being thrown to a wall, my cell wall. "AHAHA you're so weak and light it's so funny. Makes me think of those times I used you for my sexual needs. Mhhh I'll bring you to the Alpha, let's see what he'll do with you!" NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. Not the Alpha, he would burn me, rape me, and starve me. I don't wanna go.

"Please...no! D- don't!" I pleaded, I wanna die. My mate is never going to find me and I'll never get to see them. Why....why me..?

Soon I'm being picked up and walked outside. I was thrown onto the floor. I coughed, coughing up blood. That's it. I'm gonna die, I just know it.

"Well...well..let's see here..Maxy..HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR BETA!" The alpha shouted then a shock of pain ran through me, "HELPPPP!!! SOMEONEEE!" I screamed with the last bit energy and hope I had left; hoping that someone out there could hear me.

Soon my eyes felt droopy. Sleep..I want to sleep..

The last thing I saw was the pool of blood I'm laying in..."H- help...." I said, though no body could hear me because I could barely speak. "G- goodbye Kai....and my m- mate..."

-----------------------

Thanks for reading!