01- Dead Meat?!

[Kai]

After an exhausting day I was ready I clock out, so I walked down to my cell, in which I call home. Though, when I arrived I saw my best-friend Max leaving with tears in his eyes. The Alpha and Beta still stood there, now looking at me. Not again...I was already so weak to go through another beating, plus I didn't even know what I did wrong.

"Kai, you're going to come with us. We have to hunt, the rogues are near our territory." The Alpha said, I couldn't even stand properly.

I thanked the goddess, I wasn't getting a beating  tonight, but I still felt a heavy feeling from seeing my best-friend's state. He's much smaller than me, so he was in a much worse state.

"Yes Alpha Jeff." I had to respond to him and all the other wolves like that, and I dare not ask any questions for if I did, I'd probably be dead.

"Don't just stand there! Move! Let's go!" The Alpha and Beta said.

"Yes Alpha Jeff, Yes Beta Cole."

~2 hours later~

The Alpha told me to go right whilst him and the Beta go left. But because I almost never came out of our territory, I didn't know this forest like they did. Max and I would study the way the Alpha and other wolves came in and went out, so we wouldn't get lost, but our notes would usually get taken away and we didn't get to study. So I was pretty much lost. I was in wolf form obviously so my wolf, Onyx, told me to use my vision ability. That didn't work, I still couldn't figure out where I was. We were also outside of our territory so I hoped rogues didn't find me.

I decided to walk further to see if I found some prey and to see where I was. I then saw a rabbit, right there, so I steadily sneaked up on it, and attacked. After I killed it I heard paws coming my way, that's the plus of super hearing ability. I, unfortunately, had to drop the prey and back up, going further the way I was going since the wolf was coming in front of me.

Then I bumped into something, turning around, I saw I bumped into a wolf. Papa had told me if I look at the eyes of a wolf I'd know whether it's a rogue or not. This wolf's eyes were full black, I didn't know if it was because of the dark or if that was its natural color. But it was confusing because I wasn't as alarmed. I started to move away from the wolf as it started coming closer to me. It was a huge wolf, with a high aura, whilst I was a small wolf, with a low aura so with one attack I would be dead.

I ended up backing up flushed against a tree and decided I'd leave the world in peace. There was no use in trying to get away. So I bowed down, and laid on the ground. I turned my head to the side so it could attack from there, but it didn't. I then moved my head looking at the wolf questioning why he wasn't attacking.

'Onyx what do I do?' I contacted my wolf for help, 'look in his eyes, his aura is very strong, it screams male Alpha, look in his eyes.' so I looked in his eyes, fear still radiating off of me in waves.

His black orbs soon turned into a glimpse of baby blue with green, I pulled away from the gaze, then I looked back, I saw the glimpse of baby blue again, why was his eyes black then blue when I look? He then slightly pushed me on my back, and I accidentally whimpered in pain, my skin was still very tender from the rough beating this morning.

Then I heard paws coming in our direction, the aura was almost just has powerful, so it was a male, and now I was surrounded by two wolves that could kill me. They were looking at each other, I think they were mind linking each other, but yet again they probably weren't. The black wolf who was hovering over me, looked at me and kicked my paw. I whimpered in pain again. Could he just kill me already? I had covered my scent so he couldn't find much about me other than it might be obvious I'm an omega.

Another wolf approached behind the black wolf, its aura was strong but it didn't look as young, so it was probably the elder. She howled, letting the two other wolves know it's time to get back. Before leaving the black wolf looked at me, I saw a glimpse of the baby blue in his eyes once again. Then they all left, I still wondered why he or the other wolves didn't kill me; I even bowed down giving them the chance. But I just forgot about it, the rabbit I had caught earlier was taken by a different wolf, so I had to go back or find my way back to my territory. In the end I'm glad I wasn't dead meat for the other wolves.

But I would be dead meat anyways since I got lost, and wasn't going back with any prey. At least there's 1 more day till I turn 16 I could meet my mate.

----------------------

Hey guys! This is the first chapter! Tell me what u think about it, I know it might've been kinda short, but there will be much longer ones in upcoming chapters.

Thank you so much for reading, if you'd like plz Vote. and Comment.

Bye-byee