17 - Fun day!

[Max]

"..ax" I hear someone calling.

"Max..baby.." I slowly open my eyes to see Silas holding a tray of delicious looking food.

"Good Morning baby.." He said, sitting next to me on our bed. New word. Our. I know..I wouldn't have even thought I would say those words 4 months before now. But here I am, with Silas, my mate, waking up in our room, seeing him bringing me what looks like breakfast in bed. It was absolute heaven.

"H- hey..good morning.." I've grown accustom to speaking a lot now, and Kai helped me with that. He also gave me some confidence which is something he was always good at. Last night,  over dinner, we all got to know each other, and this pack, now my pack, has welcomed me with much love, especially my mate.

"Baby..are you okay? you're zoning out." Silas said, oop- he must've noticed.

"Yea I'm okay..I was just thinking how much my life has changed for the better."

"Aww good. I'm so happy you're adjusting well here." He said. Silas was the type to speak softly, even though he looks the opposite of that, he's very caring and charming.

"I- I know..I'm glad though..K helped me along with everyone else.."

"I'm glad to hear that. You've got a fun and big day ahead of you..sooo time to eat up! I made breakfast Quesadillas for you!" He cooks too?! Ugh. My mate can't get any more perfect.

"Oh my god!! it looks so goodd..thank you b- b- babes." It was my first time calling someone a sweet name. And it wasn't just someone. It was my mate too...so I didn't really know how to say it.

"Awww you called me babes..I love it. And I'm proud of you. I lov-" He got interrupted by someone calling him.

"Okay I'll be right there Asher just let me say goodbye to my beautiful mate..bye now!" He said, and I couldn't help but to giggle at his fun goofy side.

"You're so cute baby...now I got to go. Make sure you finish your breakfast. I filled the closet to the right with clothes this morning when I got up, all your size, so just choose something you like to wear, have fun but be safe! Oh- and remember to give me a call if anything happens. Oh and also-"

"Silasssss...its okay...I got it babe...remember I have Apsen and Kai too..and I will, okay?" He's sometimes like a father..but with a bad boy exterior.

"Oh..I was just about to say I love you.." He says with a pout.

"Aww okie okie, I love you too." I respond back, I kind of felt like Kai. I was getting really comfortable here, and I was recovering from my past trauma too. So, I could finally be myself, the sarcastic, fun-loving guy is back!

"Okayyy. Welp bye love see ya." He said kissing my forehead before leaving. Ugh his cologne or scent, probably scent, spelled so good, it was addicting.

I then looked at the time, - 9:30am - it read, I need to hurry, so I'm going to finish eating my breakfast, take a shower, get ready, and head out.

[Kai]

I felt something poking my cheek, and I groaned not wanting to be waken up, but I knew I had a fun day ahead with my best friends so I decided to open my eyes.

"HOLY SHI-" I screamed panting, Asher really needs to stop scaring me.

"Finallllyy you're awake. How was your sleep, sleepy head?" He said ruffling my hair as I got into a sitting position.

"Not good with you poking my cheek!" I said, acting like I was mad.

"Awww baby, sorry, I had to wake you up somehow..or did you.." he said, lifting my chin to face him, "want me to kiss you..?" He said smirking with a playful manner, getting really close to my lips.