24 - A very long talk

-Mild cursing in this chapter-

[Kai]

It was the morning, everyone was still shook about getting all that surprising news last night. Benji really wants to go to my former pack because since he's received the news that my old pack was involved with the capturing of his mate, he's been holding back from killing some more people. That guy can be so jolly, yet so scary at the same time.

I was eating breakfast with my bestfriends, while Ash, Benji, and Silas are doing pack things.

"Hey guys..?" Micah spoke up.

"Mh?"

"Yea?"

"There's got to be a connection somewhere...within all his mystery I mean..." He said. That got me thinking, there had to be a connection somewhere. Then I thought of something, "Wait- so far..everything seems complicated, but what if it isn't. What if our answer is right in front of us, but we aren't seeing it..?" I said.

"I mean, that kind makes sense, but why would it be a mystery though? There has to be something that started all this, to make it a mystery." Aspen said. He was right, where could all this have started?

Max gasped, "Guys! What if it all started in Kai and I's pack..I mean Micah's capturing leads to it.." He said.

"Wait, that's true, maybe it started with you Kai. You said the Alpha hated you...so maybe that where this all started!" Asp said.

"But there's a huge gap, we all know my former Alpha hated my fathers because of them clearly being homosexuals, but it still wouldn't make sense because what would that have to do with the capturing of Micah?" I said.

"Well your Papa was a special guy, maybe your former Alpha was...jealous??" Asp said.

"I don't think so, Jeff, that's my former Alpha, was a raging homophobe, so no, I don't think he'd ever be jealous of my Papa, plus I don't even think he knew." I said.

"Well that idea is out the window.." Max said.

"Don't rush it kiddos.." Chris said out of nowhere. Golly, he needs to stop doing that or I'm gonna seriously have a heart attack.

"But dad, I want to find out who captured my mate, and why! Plus, this also leads to one of my bestfriends, and I don't want to sit around and do nothing about it, when I clearly can." Aspen said. Chris smiled a little bit then it faded.

"Son, I know but all will come with time. Trust me. You can even ask Micah. He'll know, for he's the messenger of not just the Angel Goddess." With that, he just walked away, leaving us all with stupid assumptions, that are probably wrong, and shocked faces.

"Micah..do you know something?" Asp asked. He looked at us a little weird but denied that he knew anything.

"Baby, I know when your lying...but you'll have to tell us when ur ready though, I won't force you." Asp said holding Micah's hand. Micah blushed a little, and I awed at the two mates infront of me.

[Unknown]

My ring...that stupid little bitch took my ring. I could just rip his throat out, oh dont worry I will, just like his dad's got their throats ripped out, he's going to get his done too. Maffei and Luman always the best, always the kings, always the spotlight, and always the fucking good guys!

Huh, hahaaha, their gone now though. After all the pain they caused me, their son is gonna be their sacrifice. Just you wait Kai. You'll never know who I am. Your lucky your stupid little bitch of a messenger had connection with you.

I will get my revenge, your parents stole my mate, they stole my place, they stole everything I had! My mate...oh my beautiful Pandora was killed because of Luman and his wretched husband.

I'm planning my attack, and when I'm done with it, all of them will be dead!

[Chris]

I knew now, I finally got my answer. Just by the way things played out, their son is alive, and in my pack. Kai is the son of my two bestfriend's, Maffei and Luman Ocean. I couldn't believe it, my bestfriend's are gone, but their son is still here and he needs to claim his place...just not right now.

That voice, the Devil's Gem, Micah, the ring, Crystal Moon Pack, it's all linked, and I will find out who is causing this. But I can confirm one thing, that voice I heard during the devils gem situation, it was...Luman.

----------------------------

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I havent updated in a while! I took a break, plus school and stuff has been keeping me busy, I will try to go back to updating every two days!

Love u all! Almost at 900 reads!

See ya!