15 - Secrets revealed..

[Kai]

Ugh. I needed that. I really need to tell them about my Hybrids though. Once I got enough blood to satisfy my hunger I slowly pulled out of my mates forearm. My fangs retracted, and I'm back to human again. Back into a sane mindset.

Asher looked like he was about to faint, it was then I realized what I had just done, "Oh my god! I- I'm s- sorry b- baby..I..i- didn't m- mean to.." I frantically apologized. Now I felt guilty. I sucked blood out of my mate, and now he looks like he's literally about to faint. I should've told them about my hybrids..but I couldn't reveal myself yet...I needed to trust Asher. Now, after his plan to save Max, I know he does what's best to protect everyone in this pack. He has my trust..so I think I'm ready to tell him.

"N- no.." Ash said rubbing his head with his other hand, "I think..I might throw u- up.."

"Here dear!" Celeste said, as she put a garbage can in his lap..he didn't throw up though.

"This is normal..you'll start feeling much better when you drink and eat something. Silas, can you ask one of the Ina's to make some food please..?" Celeste said. I didn't say anything. I felt horrible that I had put Asher in this condition.

"Hey...baby...it's not your fault...o- okay? I know what you're t- thinking." He reassured me and went and hugged him tight. Not too tight though.

"Thank you Ash.. I'm sorry again.." I responded.

"No my love, you couldn't control it. I hope you're able to explain it to me but for now, you're okay." He said with a soft smile. In moments like these I have the urge to kiss him, but what if he doesn't want to be kissed? What if he doesn't like it? What happens after? My thoughts were interrupted by Sye.

"Here's the food and some water.." Silas said as he came back. Then Asher dug in, as expected due to the significant blood loss.

[10 minutes later]

After Asher had eaten, Celeste had wiped off the blood stains on his forearm. He stayed in my room along with Celeste. Silas had took Max to lay back down in his room..I didn't even properly greet my own best-friend becuase of the impulse I had.

"Do you feel better now hun?" Celeste asked Asher.

"Yea..definitely." He responded then Celeste looked at me.

"Kai...are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm sorry..I wanted to tell you guys b- but I didn't know how you would react, then I bit Ash.." I was cut off by Asher hugging me, "Hey..I told you it's okay. Listen to me Kai, no matter what hybrids you have or whatever fear you may hold. I will always... I will always love you. Please don't think our pack won't accept you for who you are." I felt tears escaping my eyes by his confession. I had never told my former pack about me. About how I was. I mean even I didn't really know who I was. So to know someone else besides Max cared for me, knowing I was not just a werewolf, gave me tears of joy.

After I calmed down, Asher held my hand in an effort to comfort me while I explained it to them, "I am also...a Vampire. And at least twice every month I need to feed. When I was at the Crystal Moon pack, Max used to let me feed off of him. That's how he knows my secret, how he knows everything. I usually knew how to control my senses but..but today, I couldn't. I just kept craving for your blood Ash. Somehow, Celeste, you knew what I needed...and who I needed.."

"Oh dear, it is really okay. I, back in my day, had friends who were hybrids as well. I for one used to let them feed off of me too..so it's okay. I knew you were craving for Asher's blood because that connection is so strong. Now that you have him, he's the only one that can satisfy your blood thirst. Max wouldn't be able to do that anymore.." She explained. She is in fact like a mother; Papa had almost the same aura as her, caring, understanding, loveable, kind...