20 - Devil's Gem

Lots of POV switches!

[Asher]

We all ran towards him before he could fall down.

"Guys! What happened to him?!" Silas said.

"I don't know..Celeste! Dad!" I yelled for them, they came running towards us, "Oh! Let's get him up and to a room!" I then picked him up bridal-style and ran/walked to our room.

- 5 minutes later -

[Christopher]

The Angels Necklace sounds so familiar. The Angel's always had a necklace given to them from the Angel Goddess herself, but these past 5 years, not many people knew about them, with my research and prior knowledge, the Angel Goddess made the Angels Necklace more powerful.

I mean it was needed because 5 years ago everything went wrong. Heaven and Hell weren't on good terms anymore. It was a myth that Heaven and Hell hated each other, actually they were brought to together, went by the same principles, and helped each other. That is until 5 years ago...everything went loose, everything and everyone weren't the same anymore.

And Kai...oh Kai...poor child is wrapped up in this..I need to talk to him..but I still need to find out something... something very important that can lead me to my answer. Sadly, Asher and Aspen, actually this whole pack is involved but that's all I can say for now..I need to get more information..I'll get it..slowly but surely.

Kai's Warlock definitely is helping him, but blood energy..? 'It's dangerous Chris.' Woden spoke, I could tell it was..everything is connected..I just needed to know how this all started. Then if Im right...I know what I need to do.

'That Angel is here..and Kai will know what to do.' Woden said, it was true, Kai..he's a smart and honorable child..I dont have to worry..I have a feeling he knows..he knows everything..

"Ahem..Chris..I'm been worrying about you.." I was pulled out of my thoughts by Celeste.

"Oh..Celeste..why are you worried?"

"Don't give me that..are you thinking about Kai still..?" She asked. She knew. I told Celeste everything..my while story..she- she was like my bestfriend..she is my bestfriend.

"Y- yea..I dont what to do..I know I have to wait..b- but-"

"Nooo..Chris I told you to wait..you will know soon..trust me you'll get your answer..just be patient and fate will lead you.." She said pulling me into an embrace.

"Its fine if you can't put your finger on it..that time will come..dont worry..just enjoy whatever we have right now while you can, got it?" She said in the crook of my neck.

"Fine..I know I know.." I said, she pulled out and ruffled my hair.

"Dont give me a pouty look mister.." She said. I just chuckled, we've known each other since highschool, but she left when we graduated to travel around the world, something she'd always wanted to do. In Germany, she met her mate but he died, or I should say killed by his own sister. Her mate wasn't a werwolf though, he was a Warlock while his sister was a Witch.

She was devastated, but one day as she was making her way back to our home state, she found me, and my situation, she helped me. I brought her to my pack and ever since we've built it and made it.

"What're you thinking about..mh?"

"Ohh nothing, just of our past together.." I said looking down at her.

"You better not be thinking of your mate! You should try to get a second mate Chris..I don't want you to be...be lonely.." That brung flashbacks to me. But I quickly ignored them.